View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar - 25 April

Lost me boots .... bloody rogue had something to do with it I am sure.

Forum Image

EDIT... Bliz kindly returned my boots so I have changed the PIC... DEUM... hope you can enjoy your breakies now... the GM mentioned that after turning a few rogues upside down my boots appeared.....

So last night two teams assaulted Ulduar. The first team carrying on from Wednesday had a very good run. Once again the benefit of good class balance and experience. Four bosses went down very easily.

Razorscale - 1 shot
Ignis - 1 shot
Freya - 2 or 3rd try
Hodir - 2 or 3rd try

Thorim proved to be a challenge and we are going to have to research a bit more on that encounter.

Anyway the lessons learned will prove very useful in the 25 man.

10 Man is way easier without hard mode enabled and in fact once you have a team together that knows the tactics and can move .... it is very doable and a really good training ground for 25 man.

The 2nd team had a very late start, had to pretty much pug the guild and take on a a few members who where not really geared or experienced enough. So once again struggled at XT.

I am sure that next week, with Alex and Mikki back we will be able to put together two full teams.

There is no doubt that this is where the training for the 25 man will come from ... so vital we have at least two groups running every week.

As for loot.... well a couple of great drops for our members. Curio, Blackwings ... gratz on becoming first guildies with tier 8. I did not win a thing and mysteriously lost my 226 Level Healing boots. Swaped to frost gear using outfitter ... swapped back after the fight... "Outfitter cannot find [Boots of Healing Energies] ????

The old rogue was giggling in the background but I can not prove anything so I have had to lodge a ticket with GM .... will wait and see.

Moral of the story. Hold on tight to your shoes in Ulduar!!! (or keep a sharp eye on the damn rogues)

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/05/10 3:32; edited 3 times in total

re: ~~

hahaha~
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Is it time to mention Ragnor has 4 sets of boots? 3 of em 213 and 1 x 226 Happy

Seriously the Ticket will get them back I am sure. Probably a bug with the outfitter.

Ill pop on Wednesday for an Hour or 2 but that is just to sort out Duel Spec, Flasks (gave my stock away last time I played, Yes Lyera you was right Happy ) and repair and grab a new set of Glyphs.

See you all soon.

Mikki
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Hehe - great to hear Mikki.

And I had better get my boots back or this picture stays up!! Heheh

Deum comes online this morning and in guild chat curses me.

"Damn you Bizzmark, you ruined my breakfast!!!"

Apparently he logged on had his breakfast in front of him, the website ... hairy feet and all pops up..... breakfast over.... He apparently could not eat after.

i just want to say for the record, i never touched bizz's boots

on a seperate note i have for sale a 2nd hand pair of plate slippers that i found this morning, willing to part with them cheaply due to the obscene smeel and rather large amount of toe hair that is inside them, any offers please see me in game
whitemikki
Veteran raider

lmfao deeth you sly little bugger.
Deum
Alt

You'll all be glad to know, thanks to Bizz, I was able to eat my cereal this morning Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: