View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Naxx 25 - Sunday 26 April

Singing and Dancing our way through Naxx.

Forum Image

"Mr. Boombastic...call me Funtastik.....". Oh! Yeah! What a fantastic evening. You know you are having a good run when TheTaker bursts into song.

The Pinkies danced and sung there way through Naxx 25 last night in around four hours... a new record for us on the 25 man.

It was a hoot... so many highlights, so many funny moments. I really don't know where to start.... That and the fact a few glasses of wine has made my memory a little hazy ... need some help here guys, please add your recollection of the evening to this post Happy

Some of what I do remember includes:

Cheer leading done via Blackwings who did the entire instance wearing only her little Pink dress and bunny ears which the account hackers where kind enough to leave her.... on a couple of occasions still toping the healing meters.

Raincloud going AFK for a few minutes but taking a couple of hours due to getting locked out of his apartment??? What was that all about?? (Sorry for AFK guys had to break down my door....)

Thorar and some silly Paladin rolling for an item only to discover that they both had it...

Anyway the whole evening was a laugh and lots of loot and upgrades.

Lyera has finally got her healing mace so I am allowed to roll for it again.... if Hellas only knew how much bad voodoo she was sending out when he tried to roll for it.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/05/10 3:33; edited 1 time in total

re: Naxx 25 - Sunday 26 April

Amagawd, i see me on that photo!
Well, someone with the sort of same hair style...
I'l let you guys guess which. =P

Jump to: