View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 25 - April 30

Welcome back Ragnor

Forum Image

Well we managed to get 25 of us together last night for a bash on Ulduar. I believe we made great progress and learned a great deal. After downing Flame Leviathon .... some roasting, but easy enough, we made four or five attempts on XT.

Getting very close but finally calling the raid at around 12:00 server time.

One or two lesser geared guildies where kind enough to help us make up the numbers and I believe that now that the majority of us have seen the fight, understand the mechanics, he is going down on our next attempt.

Welcome back Ragnor!!!! Our quite days on vent are gone for good Happy I know that I speak for all, it is wonderful to have you back with us mate. You have also shown us that it is actually quite easy, and probably important to take a break from WOW every now and again. If you need a break, take one, but always know that your friends are always here for you. (and ready to welcome you back with open arms)

It was a great evening and nice to be back in the company of old friends.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/05/10 3:35; edited 1 time in total

Ohh, I sooo wanted just one more try, and then one more ..... (6% left is not much......)

We are so close. And for those that whine about repair bills. I got killed by something (Think it was Maif ) and payed 83 silver in repairs.
I must have missed something here? I'll make more than that in one daily..

Was nice to have Deeth back in the Raid leader role as well, even though his english isnt exactly The Queens english wink
dacce
Officer

wot u mean my english ain't proper ??? could be worse, could be shandy drinker ;p

got a t bag with ur name on it :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: