Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goony

re: Talrok

Good morning My name is talrok/ Goony and i have just had the most amazing night of my life :P I WENT OT KARAZAHN hehe And i would love to apply to real men wear pink plix :P

I have 4-manned quite a few instances with Feebees alt, Canrbys alt Edsidious and Kaergan.

I am specced to half survival and half Marksmen. For 2 reasons one is that i enjoy dps and while i was full survivalist i didn't have much dps and 2 becuase i love having better traps as they are very hadny and can chain trap upto 7 times now (ny personal best)

I am so so geared i have a few epics and some blues which i will be wprking on soon (i plan to get exhalted with some people to get some nice stuff :P)

Enough of My waffling on i hope you consider me for joingin this guild as i feel i could hopefully bring joy and laughter with maybe some dps also to your guild :P i also put 5 spelling mistakes in to see if you spot them :P thanks for reading and remeber man with hand in his pocket will be feeling cocky :P
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

I'll accept this guy right away! He went in on one of our bad nights in Kara, and he still wanna join us!

He performed well, behaved well, picked up all dumplings his pet dropped... Hehe!

No, seriously! I was there with Eyvor. The fact that he wanna join us after such a run... Well, I'd say we need to show him how we normally do it! wink

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Mate we cannot accept you with an app in this manner.

Because you need to click the apply to guild button otherwise we cannot assign you access to sign for Raids and such.

Please click 'apply to guild' and fill out the app and you should be fine.

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: