Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: App: Daev

The application submitted by Daev is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Carnby

Level:

Class:
Paladin

Spec (Add Armory Link Please):
Protection

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
BS/miner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Feebee and Mosar told me I only needed to say I'm already a member? :o

How many days a week can you raid?:
Any

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
Rough Justice - too small

David

Nationality:
English

whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: APPROVED - App: Daev - by Raia - The Flimsy Rogue

LMAO. Would thios be the Pally tank that told the guilds Main Pally tank (that was doing his Raid a favour and healing them through KARA) that he didnt know nothing about Tanking, And to perhaps keep his comments to himself. But in a not so friendly way.

Carnby, Although i didnt say anything at the time. I would remind you this is a friendly guild where being polite is far more important than how skilled you are.

Also, When a player of Trilliams tanking skill and experience takes the time to give a little advice its always worth listening to.

Ask any of the mages that are in the guild. I am always speaking with them about there spec and how to get that little more DPS out of them. Its not ment as insults mate but to help you pregress as a player.

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: