Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: App: kukkakeppi

The application submitted by kukkakeppi is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
kukkakeppi

Level:

Class:
mage

Spec (Add Armory Link Please):
0/0/61 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Kukkakeppi

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Enchanting / Engineering

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Need to change guild and I had a great time raiding with you guys in ZA a few days ago, no whining and seemed like a guild which I want to be a part of.

How many days a week can you raid?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
Ad infinitum was the one I joined as soon as I dinged lvl 70 and the only one I've been in on this server. Leaving because the guild isn't progressing at all and 90% of the people don't know what they're doing in raids. Not a lot of fun.

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
Sleeping

Juha Siren

Nationality:
Finnish

Finland

Male

Hellas-101
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: kukkakeppi - by kotha

Looking Good .. I we went with him to ZA .. he did allright I think we should give him a go

- hellas
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Nod Nod,

Well before I posted that we were full of mages but this is obviously a dedicated Mage.

Over the frost hit cap but hey i wont hold it against him, I assume he does Fire well.

I would suggest accepting this app. He will be an asset in LK and with me and Astrall both leveling Healer alts a couple more front line Mages will be needed in our Caster DPS team.
Kotha
kotha
Officer Alt Char

ill accept this app too
Please invite him when anyone can
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: