Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: App: Bobbek88

The application submitted by Bobbek88 is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Bobbek

Level:

Class:
rogue

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Bobbek

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
LW/Skinner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
i wanna find a friendly guild and i wanna raid from now on and clear all b4 WOTLK is lunched

How many days a week can you raid?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
equillibrium i leaved because the guild almost disbanded

Bogdan Ladaru

Nationality:
romanian

bucharest

male

whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: APPROVED - App: Bobbek88 - by whitemikki

Hi Mate. I am not going to comment on your gear and spec. Sadly i am a PewPew Mage and dont undertsand such things, and with LK looming its not really important.

RMWP do not currently have any 25 man raids planned for before LK is released. Most people are preparing for LK by leveling/gearing alts, taking a break and relaxing doing a little fishing. So sadly with us you wont see any T5/T6 content, though we will probably retro raid it, as the guild is very much in relaxed mode ATM.

We WILL, however, be hitting LK hard as a guild and doing all 10 and 25 man content and i am sure if you are willing to join us for the ride the Officers will be willing to accept you app.

I will be online tomorrow so will point the officers in the direction of your app.

Regards

Mikki
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Mikki is right!

Some comments on gear and spec:
I notice you have ok gear for PvE. I mix of early Kara, badge, MgT and PvP. With a bit re-socketing, this would work well. (Staminagems is not for raiding!) And you could use a bit more hit then 205.
Also full shadowstep-builds does not perform good in PvE. I would like to see either a combat- or assa-build in raids.

But all that is easy to fix. If you're still interested in joining, I see no problem with that.

Bobbek

well when i applied to your guild i was doing some pvp, now all it's fixed gear, spec u can check me on the armory now. I'm still interested to join u guys but i saw lately u are not raiding so much. Do u have any plans for LK?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

We have stopped progression raids yes, We pop do some 10 mans but not that much interest.

The guild will be a Top guild regarding progression as we are extreamly well geared with a great balance of Class and players.

Most are re charging there batteries ready for an LK attack. We WILL be hitting LK hard as an organised guild in a run and laidback way that is what RMWP is all about.

Your app will be sorted v soon mate,

Regards

Mikki
Alexm
Guildmaster

Hi there if Raia is ok with your app then thats good enough for me....

Welcome to the guild

Ill look out for you ingame for an invite

Alex
whitemikki
Veteran raider

THat Offcier tag looks great Alex, Gratz Mate.

Welcome to RMWP,

Check the e-mail address you used to join the website and it will have a liust of people to contact ingame to get an invite.

Regards
Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: