View previous topic :: View next topic  
Välcorn

re: Valcorn is Hacked:(

Hi guys i tryed to log in this morning but my password is changed and my rl mate is telling me that val and masnha are online...so am hacked...if somethings bad happens i didnt do it:(
Am writing to Support atm....

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Oh damn!!!

Sorry to hear, mate!!
Raia was hacked some months ago, and it was no fun at all!

What you can do, is to as soon as possible log on to the account management pages here: https://www.wow-europe.com/login/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wow-europe.com%2Faccount%2F

Then click "Forgot password". They will send you a new on your registered E-mail. Then change your password again to something new.
That way you at least get control over your characters again!!

And hopefully blizz-support will be able to give you your stuff back!

Good luck mate!

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Oh damn!!!

Sorry to hear, mate!!
Raia was hacked some months ago, and it was no fun at all!

What you can do, is to as soon as possible log on to the account management pages here: https://www.wow-europe.com/login/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wow-europe.com%2Faccount%2F

Then click "Forgot password". They will send you a new on your registered E-mail. Then change your password again to something new.
That way you at least get control over your characters again!!

And hopefully blizz-support will be able to give you your stuff back!

Good luck mate!

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Dam fookin annoying.

So. Once they have completly stripped and sold ya epics and such (just specilation Val i hope you dont get overly done over) and take your gold and such surly Blizz can see who it was Sent/Traded to??

I struggle to see the point of account hacking. I would think everything was tracable to where it was sent and i would hope Blizz restore you character to its former glory?
S0mmer
Alt

Ye, I thought they can track the gold and find out who did it. Maybe hackers have some better ways to laundry gold, haha.

Im sure Blizzard will give u bk ur gears Välcorn. Hope they do it before WotLK comes. Not sure about gold tho. Well u'll make more in the expansion.
Välcorn

Umm i got characters back envy
The dude took almost everything...well shammy is naked:P
He also took a 90voids,40shards and some gems from gb...
I just need to wait until Blizz see where are the missing items...and bring them back to me and GB...

Btw i need new pass for ventrillo...help plox

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ok. Keep us up to date with what Blizz are saying. I am sorry about loosing you gear mate, The Voids & Shards tbh are nothing but Gear takes a v long time to get together.

I had a look around to see if there was any new Trojans or such targeting WoW and although there is nothing on Symatec or anything i would recommend everyone allow there Firewalls & AntiVirus software to update daily.

For those who are Xtra security minded there is some hardware you can buy that plugs into you computer and each time oyu log into wow you press a button on it and it gives you a code to enter into your account PW section (I assume it works by changing you PW after each use)

Sadly i cant find it on the net, Silvey was going to purchase one so if you see him on his Main or 1 of his 24 alts ask him to post here what it is called.

Mikki
Välcorn

Okay Mansha got stuff back...and other chars will get their stuff back tommorow or so...but there is something i cant do alone.
The stuff hacker withdrawed from GB....Kotha need to report that.

http://img.techpowerup.org/081104/1.jpg

I asked and kotha got 2 months to report this before its too late.
I also got sreenshot with items that missing from gb...so if thats needed i will post screenshot here.
S0mmer
Alt

Just curious did u get ur gold back ? GM is acting very fast on your case. It took Raia 2 wks if I remember it correctly.

Have you found out how did u loose ur account name and pw ? is it some key-logger website u visited ?
Välcorn

Funny thing is they dont speak anything about that:P
and yes i got gold back on mansha but not on the other chars yet...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: