View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: <<<<<UPDATE IN PROGESS>>>>>

Thoughout the day today I will be updating the website ready for the LK Expansion.

Mikki - WhiteMikki (Mage) Ragnor (Druid) Mikki (DK)

**Edit**

I have made some changes. But cant do to much as I cant upload Images/Banners and such from work.
I actually like it but the RMWP Banner looks a little out of place to me?

I was planing on making these changes for a few days and changing it back but I do kinda like it.....What do you think?? (Please complete Poll below)

Last edited by whitemikki on 2008/11/13 2:50; edited 1 time in total
GreenUndo

I can't use the pole (obviously ) but I like the changes! And yes, the pink banner looks really outta place now tongue out

I think I have the original somewhere so tell me if you want it!

Good job!

Green
whitemikki
Veteran raider

A little lost. Why do people give up there forums rights? Not somehting we did on the old website and not a policy here i am aware of. Anyway I wanted a word with you regarding the website so i will move to a PM to ask a few questions.

Mikki
Alexm
Guildmaster

Like the new look Mikki

Alex
S0mmer
Alt

Like the icon and buttons covered in frost.
GreenUndo

whitemikki wrote:
A little lost. Why do people give up there forums rights? Not somehting we did on the old website and not a policy here i am aware of.

I gave it up as I believe only members should have access and I'm not a pinkie anymore. I could always start Real Ladies Wear Pink on the Horde side tho Happy

I'll help in any way I can tho, as I've always tried...
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Thanks mate. It is appriciated you know Happy

And Sommer its a skin. All the buttons and cool shortcut clicks are part of that. All i did was change the overall appearance to look like our old website as it moved most of the things around.

I updated the Raid Progess tab, Added the Polls Widget which i will now keep running with various polls. And added the 24H countdown clock Happy

But i have to admit i like it. Undos gonna do some work with the Banner when he gets a chance and it looks like we will keep the new darker look.

Mikki
whitemikki
Veteran raider

I like that now......

Undo/Green have adjusted the banner slightly. I like it now. It was the hearts on the left i didnt like as they covered Arthas but it looks much better now. The pink isnt as bright so I love it.

Thoughts people?

Thanks Undo but stick around incase people dont agree with me Happy (fook it stick around anyway and tranfer you dam characters back to SSL b4 iehl find out ya name Happy
GreenUndo

I told Iehi my name as he started stalking me on Kor'Gall envy

I made the pink a lot less bright so it would fit in with the overall theme... the hearts edges were really blurry and actually I wanted to remove them way back why I managed the site, the bear should always stick I think as the 'Carebear' is a real pink symbol
Iehi
Veteran raider

whitemikki wrote:
I like that now......

Undo/Green have adjusted the banner slightly. I like it now. It was the hearts on the left i didnt like as they covered Arthas but it looks much better now. The pink isnt as bright so I love it.

Thoughts people?

Thanks Undo but stick around incase people dont agree with me Happy (fook it stick around anyway and tranfer you dam characters back to SSL b4 iehl find out ya name Happy

Should i change my name? seriously? :P

and yus, want green back.. tight >_>
GreenUndo

just call iehi Lehman... danish, german... all the same :p
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Iehi wrote:
whitemikki wrote:
I like that now......

Thoughts people?

Should i change my name? seriously? :P

and yus, want green back.. tight >_>

Yes...Perhaps Dave. Happy
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ok, I have removed your Admin Undo.

Thank you for your help mate it looks awsome. And yes the Carebear stays its a Symbol of where RMWP came from Happy

Please keep you Forums access so I can taunt you when i Gank your evel Rogue arse Happy
GreenUndo

or gank my DK arse :P oh Iehi... the DK starts with an M as well envy envy envy envy envy
whitemikki
Veteran raider

I spoke with a lvl 62 DK this morning when i logged in to grind a little alchemy. I helped him kill an Elite in Hellfire.

Bonus points go tot he person who gusees who is crazy enough to level that quickly Happy

Apparently there is alot of competition to be the first lvl80 DK on server. I checked on the level of those online and our friend was leading. (on alliance side ofc, as i cant check Horde side)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: