View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: December Raid Shedule......

Well a special mention to out first Level 80s. Gratz to Zonthor, Curio & Bonos. I would like to say Zonthor (Zithandra) has been an exceptional member since joining and I look forward to you being one of our premier raiders in LK.

Mentioning Raiding I have now updated our raid schedule for December. Nothing is set in stone but we are looking to hold our first raids, probably Naxx10, on the first. It will be 10 as i dont think we will have enough 80s by then. Please feel free to sign to Raids day now and we will sort weather it will be one or 2 runs of 10 or even a 25 man as we approach.

The Officers have spoken about moving Signing to the ingame calender but for now we will use the website. To sign for Raids click Calender, The date/Raid you are interested in and Sign Up. Then select the player on your account you want to sign from the drop down menu.

If you dont have your characters available please click Guild Roster first and find you character and click 'Claim' on the right hand side.

Any queries please PM an Officer or Veteran Raider ingame or on website.

(As a side not we currently have 46 Members activly leveling them characters/alts to 80 so looks good for Raiding)

Last edited by whitemikki on 2008/12/01 9:01; edited 1 time in total
whitemikki
Veteran raider

OMG. How many typos in 1 post? You guys know what i mean but the last line alone has 4. At times it looks like english isnt my first language Happy
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Guys please put a note with what job you want to do in the Raid if you are a hybrid class so i can allocate you your specific job.

I will be on ALL weekend so see you all tomorrow morning.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: