Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: App: Sheril01

The application submitted by Sheril01 is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Valgabraath

Level:

Class:
Death Knight

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Valgabraath

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
None at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
As I've just hit 80 and currently changed my main to this one, having previously been in a raid guild (The Exiles) raiding through TBC but didn't really get along with the people in it, I'd like to take a break from their serious-face and get into something a little bit more relaxed and up my alley. This is the reason I search elsewhere for a more satisfying raid/dungeoun (GUILD!) expirience :-) as my journey through WoW continues. I've read about you and I've seen you are a relaxed/easy-going bunch of people Happy this being a HUGE factor... I've found that the importance of the people you raid with is bigger than the raids success itself. Having a good time doesn't depend only downing that boss ;)

How many days a week can you raid?:
3 to 4 days (give or take 1 day)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
As stated before, my previous guild on my previous main (Namorod) was "The Exiles" and due to switching mains I've left it. Although, It is mostly because I did not get along with the people within and I was planning to leave before, this seemed to be the perfect opportunity to leave.

I've only been in one guild on this char: "Cult of the Thuzadin" where I attempted to RP and delve into that a bit while I hit 80 or find a raid guild. There was a grand amount of people below the age of 16 with which I had a lot of disagreements. This led to badblood toward me. The kick was because I joked toward a member... but he took it the wrong way, resulting in insults thrown toward me and eventually a guild-kick. (The kick was soon apologised for, so the badblood has dissapeared, though I refused to rejoin as I was not ready to expirience something like that again)

Thomas

Nationality:
United Kingdom

Male

Alexm
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Sheril01 - by Arkanuz-geb

I really liked your application, and although we are not actively recruiting at this time im prepared to make an exception and vote yes to your application.

Alex
Kotha
kotha
Officer Alt Char

Thank you for your app. I'll echo Alex and say i really like your app and happy to have you with us. Just be aware that a few of us are still levelling so it may be a couple of weeks until we fully get our raiding boots back on again.
Valgabraath

I'm glad you liked it :-) I wasn't aware you weren't applying at the moment, and I don't really mind you are still leveling. At the moment I am just looking for company mostly and for the odd dungeon here and there.
Arkanuz-geb
Officer

yeah .. it is nice to have a DK as a main in our guild..
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: