View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: RMWP vs NAXX

RMWP have started there offensive into NAXX. I would like to congratulate everyone who has been along on the first attempts and look forward to joining you all very soon.

I have added the bosses we have dropped to the Widget but I know there have been other visits so please tell me who or what was downed and we I will update it.

Also if someone could please take some boss kill pics for posting on the website it would be good.
Iehi
Veteran raider

we downed Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Maexxna, Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the Harvester, The Four Horsemen, Noth the Plaguebringer, Heigan the Unclean and Loatheb.

And last night we went to The Obsidian Sanctum and did Sartharion on our first attempt.

Hope i didnt miss any :P
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ok so Patchworks wing to do. Gratz people, I can see no reason for you not to do Patchwork as its just a DPS check. Drop a healer and replace with a DPS I suppose if you are missing the clock. I know its undertuned for 25 man but will whats it like for 10?

You going to have a run tonight? I got a couple of hours tonight will put me nearly at 78 and I have made sure I am collecting lvl 78 to 80 blues so i can jumo straight in with a decent (ish) set.

So far I have 5 Rare items all perfect for Tree. (IE stacked withj Spirit)
ATM I am running instances, including lvl 80 instances since lvl 76 and as a healer it is reducilasly easy. I have 750 Spirit +1050 Bonus SP (completly unbuffed/enchanted) and my Regen is so crazy I dont need to drink and give my Innervates to DPS.
I am told it dont continue at 80, perhaps scaling of Regen will make it less but I am confident i can jump straight in and make myself noticed Happy.

On a final note It would be great if you guys can clear the 10 man this week so we can hit the 25 mans. I am a little worried about Healer classes as we seem to be light on healers. Blackwings hasnt played much and Morg I havnt seen in a very long time. A couple of the healers we picked up just before LK kicked off have left but lets check the numbers when 25 man signing starts.

IF in doubt those Paladins running around in Retri will have to get back to what they do best Happy

Mikki
GreenUndo

Gratz guys for getting so far so quickly! Good to see RMWP has lots of good and dedicated players

Oh and Iehi?!?? WHERE ARE YOU? tongue out twisted
Iehi
Veteran raider

Cleared the Construct quater last night and got down Sapphiron aswell.

Aldorias wrote:
Oh and Iehi?!?? WHERE ARE YOU? tongue out twisted

I'm looking for tresha!
Soinata

Kel Thuzad is Down! naxxramas is completed!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: