Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goony

re: i would love to join your guild

In-game information
Name of character: Gono
Race: Dranaei
Class: shaman
Level:78

Played Time/Since:2006
Professions: not sure yet i want a chopper but i wanna inscribe
Attunements: not sure i started the oynixia one with feebee but i never actually did it so technically no but i started it
Talent Build: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ion&n=Gono
IRL informationi am a happy talkative person who erm plays wow and erm yeah wow pretty much i enjoy talking alot did i mention that erm i work at cex and erm yeah
Nationality: uk

Why do you wanna join RMWP:i wanna heal places eventually i wanna heal the world no i enjoy healin and am finding healing instance not so challenging anymore and fancy a challenge
Previous guild(s), and why did you leave: rough justice and all my rough justice mate joined your guild
Anything else about me: i am enjoy cooking talking dancing and playing wow
You may notice my spec is enhanc but that is just so i can quest to 80 when i will respec healer i have healed quite a few lvl 80 instances as this spec how ever with good ol canrby tanking and feebee and mitsy as dps. chain heal for the win i will keep u alive all night looooong
S0mmer
Alt

We neeed more healer no comment

oh, you need to click the Apply to This guild button on frontpage and make an app there.
Daev

Despite his lack of basic english (shocking, considering that's where he's from ;D) he'll make a great member of RMWP. He knows what he's doing, and if he's not too sure, ya just point him in the right direction and off he runs. (even over the edges of cliffs, if you find that amusing :D)

So yeah, I vouch for him!

Hi as was mentioned before

Quote:
oh, you need to click the Apply to This guild button on frontpage and make an app there

This has to do with assigning members to guild roster
, and we will take it from there Happy

Alex
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: