View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Signing For Raids & New Members

New Members.
We have accepted a few new members and even some of the old members have not claimed there characters here on the website. Until now the Raids have been run unsigned but with lots of members and not allot of spaces it is very important people start signing for raids to avoid disappointment. We can run 2 x 10 man Naxx per week atm. The 3 NAXX Raid days set aside are Wednesday, Friday & Monday. Please stick to these days for the Raids. The other days are free for Heroics and other raids EoE, VoA & CoA which you can run as and when you can get a 10 man group together.
Once we are running NAXX25 weekly NAXX10 can be run as and when people feel like it but atm NAXX10 is our main source or gearing for progression.

To claim you characters on the website please click GUILD ROSTER and then scroll through untill you find you character. Then on the right hand side click claim. This will allow you to sign for Raids in website.

To sign for Raids click CALENDER, The date of the Raid you would like to attend, Then on the Right click 'SignUps'. You will then be taken to a list of people who have signed up and scroll down. You will find a drop down menu that will list all the Charatcers attached to your account. Select the character you want to sign to the Raid, fill in the notes section, Tank, Healer or DPS then SUBMIT.

Ok we now have 29 level 80s with many players hot on the heels of those so within a week I would expect our numbers to be 40 level 80s and we can then turn our eye to the 25 man content but until then it is going to have to be 10 mans. I think we should aim for 17th of December for our First Full guild Naxx25 run. Please sign for this now and clear it up in your diarys. Dont worry if you will only just ding 80 or are 80. Early Naxx is very undertuned.

Any questions please PM myself or a member of the Officers Team.

Last edited by whitemikki on 2008/12/17 3:30; edited 1 time in total
nervevar

this is merly a suggestion, but the ingame calender has the same stuff like groupcalender, maybe we should give it a try? since the forum isnt that active and you cant pass the ingame warnings Happy

whitemikki
Veteran raider

This is currently being looked into and if it has the fuctionality I cant see any reason why we wouldnt move it to the ingame calender.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: