View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: 25 Man Raids. Loot and Conduct.

Ok. I am going to touch on a few of the things that happened last night. I am not going to mention the Loot system other than this line because that is for a different thread.

Firstly, we are a friendly casual guild. We will not put up with insulting people in Private, Guild, Raid or Party chat or here on forums. All and any occurances reported to Officers, or see by an Officer, will be delt with. If you have a problem with someone or somthing raise it in a constructive way in an open forum of Guild chat or Post on the website here.

If you are unhappy with the way a Raid is going speak in private to the Raid Leader and it can be discussed. If you need to leave a Raid for any reason, be it 10 man or 25 man as a curtesy to you fellow guildies try and find a replacement for yourself. If I have ot leave a Raid early I will say "guys sorry but i need to leave, invite XXXX in my place".

I was not happy with the conduct of many of the guild members yesterday, in leaving the Raid early and insulting each other in Guild Chat. N00B for me in an insult and I do not want to see this sort of Elitist comment used again in a negative way towards fellow guildies.

We Raid for Fun>Friendship>A Challenge>Gear. If anyone does not fit this ethos or has there priorities in different order them perhaps you should move to a guild that better suits your play style.

ON A CLOSING NOTE. I had fun last night. I have been very please to see some members working so hard for there fellow guildies and so far we have promoted many people to Vet Raider with more ont he list. (Curio & Binos) are both to be promoted to Vet Raider to join the many who have been promoted over the last week.

We are looking to expand the Officers team and will approach people we feel embody the RMWP ethos to see if you would like to help Run your guild.

We have come along way. We are up from server Rank 34 at the end of BC to 14 as it stands in LK. We can go higher and we will. Gear yourself from NAXX10 & Heroics and be ready for the new year when we return to NAXX25.

Merry Chirstmas & a Happy New Year to you all.

The Officers Team

Last edited by whitemikki on 2009/01/04 5:39; edited 1 time in total
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: Re: 25 Man Raids. Loot and Conduct.

whitemikki wrote:

I was not happy with the conduct of many of the guild members yesterday, in leaving the Raid early and insulting each other in Guild Chat. N00B for me in an insult and I do not want to see this sort of Elitist comment used again in a negative way towards fellow guildies.

If some members from RMWP insults other members from RMWP, by f.ex. calling them nOObs or such, they better hope I don't see them! I will kick their ass so far out of this guild they propably end up on a different realm!
Not tolerated!!
Those who even remotly think they are better then anyone else have no buisness in this guild!

whitemikki wrote:
We Raid for Fun>Friendship>A Challenge>Gear. If anyone does not fit this ethos or has there priorities in different order them perhaps you should move to a guild that better suits your play style.

Couldn't agree more, Mikki!

Soinata

I will say this because i dont think im targeted as one of the insulters. But i have sayed noob in a joke/friendly way, and if the word "noob" is restricted in anyways im sry for that.. Im used to joke alot and i apoligize for that if its not tolerated! //Binos
nervevar

Soinata wrote:
I will say this because i dont think im targeted as one of the insulters. But i have sayed noob in a joke/friendly way, and if the word "noob" is restricted in anyways im sry for that.. Im used to joke alot and i apoligize for that if its not tolerated! //Binos

in my opinion ur right bout that, the target being called noob will probaly know when its just a friendly punch or ment as an insult Happy

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Indeed! You are both right! Obviously we all joke around, and what words we use have no meaning, it is the meaning behind that matters!

But I guess you both get my point too! :-)

Raincloud The Spiritual One

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue wrote:
Indeed! You are both right! Obviously we all joke around, and what words we use have no meaning, it is the meaning behind that matters!

But I guess you both get my point too! :-)
Yup totally agree with that
whitemikki
Veteran raider

I am BUMPING this thread back up to the top.

Mainly becasue people are forgeting a line i put in the says..........

Quote:
If you need to leave a Raid for any reason, be it 10 man or 25 man as a curtesy to you fellow guildies try and find a replacement for yourself. If I have to leave a Raid early I will say "guys sorry but i need to leave, invite XXXX in my place" <<<<You do this after speaking to RL in private chat first.

I will talk to my Fellow officers but I think that if people find an immediate replacement for themselves and dont leave it to the RL or Officers the minus 1 Token could be waved. Its an idea and i will raise it with my peers.

When I am RL of a 25 man Raid I am a very busy man, I am generally holding converations Raid, Party & Private chat. Finding replacements is very annoying.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: