Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: App: djaffman

The application submitted by djaffman is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
djaffman

Level:

Class:
hunter

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Djaffman

Are you willing to respec if the guild needs you to?:
No

Professions::
tailoring and enchanter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you want to join RMWP:
im told pink brings out my eyes ;) i enjoy socailizing and have spoken to a few of your members and know Val to so iv seen your real kool people.i also enjoy instances rather then quests so i organise many instances i organise 8 a day out of enjoyment and alittle dps comp :P and raiding 2 :)

How many days a week can you raid?:
when im called,so 24/7 u could say ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave?:
iv been in many guilds and have had no problem with none of the members and always settle,yet the same thing happens in that people always leave because of raids going which carries in later or people leaving genrally,one time the GM was kicking people 4 no real reason as he was the one with hot temper that couldnt be control...yet good came out of it as he disbanded the guild and all the members created a new Guild, who still now are my friends that was a long time ago cant believe i remember that but progress was very very slow as we had many low levels and the Guild got really hardcore on RP so i wanted to leave because i wanted to do practcle things.i was a memeber of the biggest guild awhile ago Frostmoure Keepers aka FMK that was by far my best experience in a guild as i was so settled in and the people were awsome.but again disbanded as the GM invited 2

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
im at University,i play sport and Genarally socialize with mates and family :)

jaffer

Nationality:
kenyan,live in London.

London

male

Anything else about you::
im cute (Val said that) about djaff hehe. i agree. ;)

Alexm
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: djaffman - by Raia - The Flimsy Rogue

Hi there sorry for the long delay is replying its not normally this long ^^

Anyways thanks for applying to join RMWP. im not 100% sure if this is part of the group application or an indvidual application -- If its the latter im not sure we have a slot avail at the moment. However im sure some of the other officers can verify this or not.

At the moment your application is still pending further input from other officers.

Alex
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: