View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: 25 Man Naxx This Wednesday

Ok, As the title says with the festive period over we can get back to business and the 25 man raids. This Wednesday we will take 3 tanks, 8 healers & 14 DPS. Last time we downed 6 bosses NP but struggled when it came to healing first boss in DK Wing cos our 2 Priests had to MC and we needed more to cope with Patchwerks massive damage. Its not just a DPS check but a real test for the healers on 25 man.

<PLEASE SIGN EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT>

Guild Bank
I have spent this morning clearing the guild bank of old BC stuff and making it more organised. I left some stuff behind but NPC sold the lot. It was a mess.!!

It was mainly full of Buff Food. But with feasts now we can buff at the point of the Raid. We need lists of Mats needed for our cooks to make the feast and if we could all gather the mats and store them instead of 500 diff buff foods that would be better.

All members can buy Mats from the GB. You are given a 40% discount from AH prices. Contact a Officer and they will get anything you need.
Random items left on the first page of GB are free and you can take what you need.

Now the members are getting geared from Naxx runs we are getting more and more items going to DE. Please can people who DE in raid give mats to RL at the end of hte Raid. If you forget please mail them to the RL for that night.

Thanks.

The Officers Team

Last edited by whitemikki on 2009/01/09 6:07; edited 1 time in total
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: 25 Man Naxx This Wednesday

Thanks you to all the people who have signed up so far for the 25 man Raid on wednesday.

There are limited spaces and i have had to place some people I know who prefer to Tank into the DPS group. If this is a problem please PM me and i will see what i can do. But the first 3 tanks to sign where given the job and they are probably the 3 best geared tanks we have.

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: