View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenUndo

re: KT? is that that little sack of sorrows? :)

Ok, so the pinkies set their minds to do something and... voila! Done!

Teamwork, that's the pink phrase being used a lot at the moment and it's paying off! 3 tries were enough to down KT
and ofcourse Undo made our life difficult on the second try cuz he forgot his totems (again? Happy)
But even that try *cough* worked out *cough* brilliantly, *cough* except for killing KT ofcourse. *last breath* *waves bye bye*

The third try was a Real Pink try! We kept our cool and just did the jobs assigned to us by the leaders.
Who, I must add, brilliantly adapted to changes during the fight, giving commands and getting the victory in.

We're not there yet however. We need to have pinkies with the 'Champion of the Frozen Wastes' title!
And not just 25, but all of you freaking pinkies! :p

One thing on a VERY negative side tho....
to a progression raid... BRING YOUR GUILD TABBARDS!!! We even had officers that had to HS to get theirs, shame on you! Happy twisted
Forum Image

Special mention for this fight and especially before the fight Happy
Who was the man? In a pink dress and still do 3000 dps twisted
Forum Image
Notice the fish on his side and him pointing at the kitty? Wonder if that means something Happy

Last edited by GreenUndo on 2009/01/28 4:39; edited 5 times in total
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Well Done Pinkies

Guys,

I have only just joined and in the short period I have been here it has been so much fun. 10 days ago - downing Kel seemed very far away for me.

What a bunch of Pro's - and to have such a good attitude whilst doing this achievement - GREAT STUFF.

Glad to be part of it.

Bizz
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Well we have so much more to do. And it will be much harder.

Ulduar is 4/8 weeks away and by then we have some tough tasks but i am sure we are ready.

Did you call us Pros....**Blush**. I think a better word is Friends
GreenUndo

Have to agree with both of ya tbh... we do a nice job in progression (even tho I think we can and should go faster tongue out) but we're pro's in the friendly raiding department.
We try to raid with a smile on our faces but still get the job done. We were very unfortunate yesterday else we'd have downed Malygos as well but he eluded our efforts by 146k twisted We'll get him later this week tho!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: