View previous topic :: View next topic  
venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

re: venke thx all of u

hello rmwp

this is me explaining why i am leaving the guild rmwp.

for first i like to say that this is a verry fine guild and with capable officers no doubt bout that, and good guildys

my leaving has all to do with me placing myself in another sort of game and not that this guild has something wrong with it .
i get my fun out of the game beeing on the edge of stress and not relaxing gameplay so i would only stress u ppl into raids that is why i am looking for a guid that takes everything verry thight and a bit more seriously:)

dont think that some minor isssue of anny kind has sommething to do with it , and it must be said there are much more ppl that put much more effort in it ( raidleaders, officers ,members , ....)

so i am leaving for a guild that has same attitude as me , witch is:
strict and stressfull gameplay with the usual yelling, kicking and screaming:)

love u all and have fun and manny succesfull raids .

Venke
Nidhogg1
Officer

Has been good running with you Venke.
Hellas-101
Guildmaster

Thank you Venke .. it has been nice to run with you in the raids .. you have allways done your best and made every heal count.

Im sorry you have decided to leave. We have lost a great healer !! ;(

btw
We have the simple rule !

Signing for raids on the Forums, both for the beginning, the continuation .. and the end.
This was stated in guild chat, and in Ventrilo yesterday, by the officers ! And all raiders should be familiar, with this system we use, the forums. Signing on the calendar, gives a raider priority to join the raid. Then 15mins later if there are still people missing we look for replacements from those who have not signed, and 15 mins after that the raid starts.
This has been very clear, and I am surprized, if any raiders are not familiar with this, for they should be !

Anyways, your reasons for leaving, if any other, are your own.

Thank you and good luck where you end up next.

- Hellas
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: