View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Mikki/Ragnor Retirement

Well I am going to keep this short, I hope Happy

I have enjoyed my time with RMWP and WoW but its time to call it a day. Personal problems and issues have made me take stock and ask what do i want from this game. The answer was nothing more....its time for me to move on and focus my energies into my family and family life.

This will be my last post, I resign as Officer (OFC) and wish you all the best. I will not say goodbye individually cos I will forget someone and feel bad. If you are reading know that I will miss you, friends one and all. I have enjoyed your company and friendship and together we have had some great times.

I wish you all luck and prosperity in your lives and hope you all move forward as the team I know you can be in WoW.

I will not check back here after 7 days. But I am contactable on whitemikki@live.co.uk if you would like a chat. I don't check it often so a reply may take a week or 2 Happy

Your Friend.

Michael.
dacce
Officer

gonna miss you as wll mate but RL comes first and always will. Hope everything works out and pop in once in a while to see how we are doing.

good luck mate, gonna miss ya shandy drinker

Deeth/Dacce
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Michael,

This is a post that I have actually been dreading for a week or two now, we suspected that something had/ was happening in your life. Lyera and I are very sad to see you go.

Lyera's reaction - "Oh no!! it feels like we have lost a family member!", and it does.

As bizarre as that may sound, I believe this game actually brings people together very intensely, very quickly and you do become like family. (I guess that will happen if you spend 3-4 hours together every evening). In the short time that we have known you, we have become very fond of you and all the quirks that make up Whitemikki/mikki/rags.

You where my first introduction to RMWP when you where kind enough to let a desperate "Pali Pug" into a Maggy/ Gruul run back in BC days - you left a lasting impression then and subsequent to that, the three odd months we have raided together now have been memorable and so enjoyable.

Real life does take priority. Achieve what you need to and focus on your goals but remember that the distinction between wow and real life is really just the way people choose to categorise things - if you still enjoy this environment, are able to lead a balanced life in all other areas, then there is no reason to never return. In any event, where ever your life takes you, you have two friends in South Africa who would love to stay in contact, in or out of WoW.

Thank you for everything, your encouragement, advice and friendship. We are going to miss you.

Dusten and Kendal
nervevar

aww... ill miss you treeman ur the perfect example of what being an officer is all about and what being pink is all bout aswell!

u were a major part of RMWP and its gonna leave a wound

i wish you the best of luck with your family and your life!

Raincloud The Spiritual One

This came as a shock but glad to see Family come first as that is your growing future. I hope all goes well and the future is bright for you and your family. Take care

Oh crap!! ...that was my reaction when I read your post, Mikki!
I totally respect you and your choice! I really hope things work out for you!

As a guild we loose one of our best officers, players and friend. It's a sad, sad day indeed.

Good luck to you, Mikki! Hopefully you will pop by from time to time and say hi!

Daelroth
Raider

'Tis sad to see you go, but like everyone else, RL comes first.
Good luck in AFK-RP. ^.^

I want to thank u for being there for us and myself as a co-officer. I wish u all the best my friend.
Atleast u dont have to go trough any unwashed t-bags no more so think its a good thing to have a break of it :D cu man & good luck in the real world.

Last edited by Tha-Taker on 2009/03/07 10:52; edited 1 time in total
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

re: >.<

Tree~~~~~~~~our lovely tree~~~~~~~~~~~
dont feel good when i saw ur post about u quiting wow........i still remember during my lvling , u and raia always said:"lvl up faster, wings, so u can join the raid." and i did and ding 80 not so long time; but sadly, now u r leaving us ~~ i understand RL is more important than wow, but just so u know, we will always remember u and miss u~~~our lovely and funny Tree~~~
wish all the best for u and ur family and hope someday we will meet in wow again ~~

blacky the wingsy
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

This is sad news indeed. I'll miss you. My best wishes to you and your family.
Nidhogg1
Officer

Hmm, how to say I'm real sorry, but still happy to know that you have the brains to priortise(?) RL.

You've done great and good things in this guild Mikki, which I'm sure you know. As great leader you've built (with a little help wink ) a guild that will grow and prosper even if you're not here to lead it.

I hope that you will have time to stop by every now and then, too see how we are doing, and say hi.

All the best.

Nid.
Tringle

Good Luck

Take care man.
You have your priorities right.
Should you ever find the time to return, know you'll always have a family here.

Tin-Can out.
<3
Hellas-101
Guildmaster

I want to thank you Michael, for all the good and hard work you have done for all of us, here in the guild. Some secrets will be lost to us when you are not here but we will keep the 'ole boat floating, even if its alot harder now =)

Im sad to see you go, but I know you are still there somewhere, and we here have not really lost you, our relationship has just transformed a lill'bit =)

I hope all turns out well for you and wish all your problems will go away.

My time with you here, has been a joyfull one, we have had many laughs and acheived many great things together, both in the guild and individually.

I tip my hat to yee, and play some good 'ole Banjo music to get you up and dancing.

-Hellas
Murths

Mikki,

I hhate to see you go, to see good people go, the short times i had the chance to share with you were indeed pleasent and joyfull. You, along with the guildies made feel good amonst WoW people when i changed server. I thank you for that, but most of all i thank you for the times we had some laughs.

As Nid said, i am happy to see that when priorities need to be taken in account, you choose RL above WoW.

Dont forget us Mikki, we wont forget you.

Cheers,
Nelson

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: