View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Clark Kent in Training

................................................................................................................................................Forum Image...........................................................................................................

So Raia has trusted me with some editorial power.... MUHHAAAAHHA ... erm, I mean nice. I will try to keep the main section up to date with news and achievements.

To do that I need input from you all.

Often I am in a raid or miss a raid.... and groups of Pinkies achieve things and I am OFC not aware. Please send me updates and info on any news or achievements to the guild inbox or mail me in Game.

Well to kick off, a repeat of the earlier post from today

Last night 10 of us tried the"Undying"... failed but achieved some other really cool achievements. Don't remember all but some that stood out included:

Just Can't Get Enough

Defeat Kel'Thuzad on Normal Difficulty in Naxxramas while killing at least 18 abominations in his chamber.

And They Would All Go Down Together

Defeat the 4 Horsemen in Naxxramas on Normal Difficulty, ensuring that they all die within 15 seconds of each other.
(Damn - proud of this ... many guild chats about how this was not posible and we did it... GRATZZZ... guys)

Shocking!

Defeat Thaddius in Naxxramas on Normal Difficulty without anyone in the raid crossing the negative and positive charges. NICE

Spore Loser

Defeat Loatheb in Naxxramas on Normal Difficulty without killing any spores.
Nice.... this was great as it took a lot to figure out what the hell kept killing everundefinedything.

We did others including timed run of spider wing and 100 club etc but I had them so did not come up.

All in all a great run. (and yes Taker... you where God like)

I am sure the other team also achieved much and look forward to chatting about that.

So ... thats it from me tonight.... more so
on.

Bizz

....................................Forum Image

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/03/16 6:54; edited 6 times in total

nice tights mate, does Lyera know u nicked them from her drawer ?
Alexm
Guildmaster

Gratz on all the achievments especially the horsemen that sounded tough how did it play out?
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

They all go down together... Now that was a dirty, dirty encounter! In the end both rogues was dead from overload on debuffs... (But, hey... rogues are expendable!!) I think it was only the healers and tanks left, with Muzen as only dps? Maybe one more... Anyway, it was dirty!

What made this doable was that we had 3 dedicated, IMBA healers with us! Wings, Bizz and Lyera! Love you all!! How you find time to throw green numbers at flimsy, aggrostealing dps'ers like myself... It is beyond my understanding!

Anyway, what we did, we had in the beginning 3 groups.
Me, Moon and Lyera - Front Right
Taker, Deeth and Wings - Front Left
Bizz, Corn(holio), Nid and Muz - Back

Then just take it slow and easy. Nuke freely till some of the 4 come down to 10%. Then stop dps on them! Tanks just taunt, no autoattack, everyone just swap for debuffs.
However, things can get dirty really quick! When we had those up front on 10%, or lower, those in the back was still high on health. So the fight drags out, and out, and out.... No problem for a rogue standing there watching, but our healers needed to dig deep in their manapools for this!!

I started running to the back to help with dps. Bizz is only healer in the back, and range and LoS played us a trick... Melee is tricky at this stage, if the healer needs to stay out of range of the boss because of debuffs, and the flimsy rogue starts loosing health faster then a rabbit ....

In the end, both at front was at 1%. 1 in the back was at 1%, the other at 5%. Then accidently 1 died... Anyway, Muzen melted his face fast enough!! Happy

Short story: You need good healers to do this! Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: