View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Pink fools - Raid Rules

Raid rules for Pink Fools.

Forum Image

Rule 1 *** Read and sign Code of Conduct.

Rule 2 *** See rule 1

Guys, let’s have fun but within the guidelines set above. We are not an an@l retentive raiding guild that forbids the slightest bit of individuality; in fact we are very relaxed.

Laugh, joke, and fool around as much as you want but when the raid leader talks, we need to listen.

When a boss fight or difficult trash pull is in progress, we need to be focused and serious.

The members who have recently started raiding with us, respect the fact that many of the regular raiders have all the gear and experience they want from Naxx and are in fact now doing this for the benefit of the guild. (i.e. gearing you up for future progression).
It’s very frustrating when someone who has only just started doing Naxx suddenly starts barking out commands on vent. Especially when those commands are a) obvious b) wrong.

We all love the fun, I burst into giggles every time Muzen does one of her song emotes or when I find a damn gnome in one of my fish feasts, but this is always done when we are not in combat or when we are waiting for something to happen.

So the key, (and yes I am stating the obvious) is the timing.

TheTaker of all people got me to download an add-on called Gag this morning ….. that is sure to be a real hoot but I am pretty sure he will not be using this during a boss fight….. or is this going to be his revenge for last night?

STAY PINK!!.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/03/23 1:58; edited 1 time in total

revenge for what ? (:

twisted

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

The new members who obviously have ruined some raids recently, should be happy that I was not there!!!

If I was, I would happily change their status from whatever to TRIAL again!
We do not need people who fuck up our raids! In my book that is a big NONO, and I would kick them on the spot... But luckily for them, there are others who have more patience in our guild..

Xerodent
Veteran raider

Okay. well lets hope they can see what they did was wrong and it wont happen agian

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: