View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: High Drama

Hacked Bank, Maniac Portals and Ladies in Uniform.

Forum Image

Hacked Bank
Phew!!! What a weekend. So much to report but will try to focus on the highlights. The looting of our Guild Bank must have been the most talked about and controversial event of the weekend.

After much investigation, it transpired that the heist was conducted via Astrall’s account. After a discussion on vent, Kotha was given access by Astrall to his account and many items turned up on one of Astrall’s alt’s.

Astrall has endeavoured to prove that he was hacked and as of last night was waiting for a GM to determine a way forward. We will certainly look at any evidence that comes to light and hope that Astrall is able to prove his innocence.

Big thanks to the K/Cotha's for helping resolve this.

Da Raid
With the high drama resolved, the Naxx 25 man run got underway – fantastically over booked, we had a number of members on standby. (Don’t’ forget to sign people!)

The run was effortless and professional we raced through – downed KT and still had time for one or two practice runs on old Malygos. It really is only a matter of time until we get our coordination sorted for phase 3 – we are still stumbling around a little like a young Deeth at a high school dance.

Awesome drops, including the never seen before druid trinket – Idol of Awakening (Zonthor is going to freak!) off Gothik, Armageddon off the Four Horseman and many other great peaces off KT. (Headcount still to be posted)

Vent was a hoot – with a lot of humour and interaction. Hellas was speaking short hand, we really only ever got every 2nd word he said due to lag but that made most of what he said even more amusing.
Forum Image

The evil mage – Arkanuz has lifted his game and he continued to disperse members far and wide across Azeroth. I really do not know how he does it. I double checked my Portal – It clearly said “Dalaran” …. Click… “poofff” … only to find myself in Shattrath.!!! Cries of “Arkanuz!!!” .. “You NOOB!!!”… “WTF … Where am I” … echoed across vent.

I had tears of laughter streaming down my face when he sent Lyera to Darnasus …offered to save her and then sent her off somewhere else again. (Don’t remember where, I was laughing to hard listening to her cursing)

Forum Image

Boss Lady

And THEN – after all the drama, some great news - RMWP, has finally seen the light and appointed a lady into the leadership ranks. Muzen has been appointed an officer. WELL DONE!! This is a great for the guild, besides her huge contribution, night after night in our raids – Muzen has always been a voice of calm and reason. We believe Muzen will add a new depth of wisdom and level headedness to our ranks. Welcome Muzen… we are now going to have to clean up the officer’s chat no more talking smut guys!!!

Well that’s some of what happened, I know I missed out on many funny things that happened – but will catch up again in a later post.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/03/31 6:12; edited 1 time in total

AND NOW SHE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD>>>>>MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Happy

Gratz Muzen. Deserved. Bout time the scales started to tip towards the fairer sex. (probably not the best saying to use considering english is most peoples second language...but hey)
Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

oh it finally dropped =) cool. hope lyera got it atleast.
Lyera
Officer

yes It finally dropped and I did get it, much screaming and excitement on my behalf...... my poor neighbours !!!!!

Next one is for you though so you better be around to get it Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: