View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Naxx 25 Man - Friday 3 April

Rags returns]

Forum Image

What great night raiding!!! Pink's where in form. Not only was it a lot of fun with typical humor and high jinks on vent, but we had a surprise visitor, Mikki / Ragnor joined us for the evening.

It was brilliant to have him back, and although he says this will not be often - we hope to have him join us again soon..

The raid got off to a bit of a slow start but the first thing we tried to do was get old Ragnor killed in the first pull.

Instructions where sent to healers - don't heal - to hunters: Misdirect, Rogues do tricks..... the Druid should have been squashed in a second.... but was not ?????

Our tanks where just to good ... the mobs did not feel in the least bit threatened by lovable little rags.

It become quite a joke... no matter how hard we tried to get him killed, he seemed not to attract any threat ..... eventually after about three waves of trash and I guess letting the tanks know our intentions ..... Rags bit the dust.

Welcome back Happy Missed having you around mate.

The rest of the raid was reasonably uneventful, We have renamed Semc ... shouts of " SccchmmeK! ... " are now common place on Vent and I can't help smiling every time I hear taker say it.... with that accent.... very funny.

Between that and poor old Deum "Day Oh, Day Oh, daylight come and I wanna go home.. "(you had to be there)... vent was a great laugh.

We wiped a few times on Thadious... that damn jump. It turns out not easy when you have levitate on - or at least if you do not know you have it on.

The raid was very well behaved until some silly Palli played gag at KT while taker was finishing off tactics. (erm opps that was me and I should know better... sorry mate ... had you targeted and was reading the options... misclick ..... pulled taker agro .... not good)

Anyway another really good night - thanks all and well done.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/04/20 5:57; edited 2 times in total

Hi guys. I am now well installed up in the mountains, water is in the house, the kids are sound asleep, the fire is burning in the fireplace, and the only computer-like object in a radius of 10 miles is my trusted Nokia N82 - life is good.

But what is this I hear, Bizz? Did you actually do a gag while Taker was giving instructions? Fantastic - what i bummer :-) :-) :-). Good you are an officer, or you would surely be guildkicked, hehe.
I guess the Tman got so angry, and hopefully he forgot all about the silly tank who was Taunting his bosses (more than once) last time we did Naxx... Thank you very much twisted twisted

Hehe - good it was you, though. You have the shoulders to carry that kind of burden :-).

Have fun guys. Stay pink.
Cya in a couple of weeks.

Love,
- Xer.
nervevar

welcome back raggy ^^ its good to see the old tree back at its place among us :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: