View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: Unsuccesful investigation

My trip up north gave no full explanation to what may be the cause to our gnome infestation problem. Our fish feasts still seem to bring surprises in the form of big, juicy gnome-chunks.

However last Naxx-25, a cunning plan among chefs, laying down numerous fishfeasts, resulted in a desperate cry from Xerodent: "Arrrh... I need a backup gnome!! Too much... Can't handle this!! Shhhsss! Noone heard me now, ey??"

Up north I managed to find Xerodents family:

Forum Image

Our conversation was short, as they seemed very suspicious to strangers, and with no common language our communication was restricted to handsignals and such. Xerodents mother was however somewhat more enthusiastic about the fact that I seemed to know her beloved son, and showed me a letter she had received by reindeer the previous day. Although I was not able to read it fully, I surely could tell that Xerodent asked for his brothers and sisters help.

I tell you friends! I am afraid we will not see an end to our infestationproblem yet! It might even escalate, if Xerodents family answers his call for help!

Xerxos

Great work Raia - it seems like your excursion to the northern parts of northends has paid well off - knowledge is gold, as they say.

With this new information at hand I strongly advice the officers to immediately review the CoC to see if we have any rule regarding recruitment of new gnomes, - and if not so implement a gnome-limitation-rule as soon as possible. Remember - new research show that they tend to multiply exponentially as soon as they are two or more of different sex (and with gnomes it is VERY difficult to tell what sex they are - for instance The Great Bearded Lady of Shangronix of the early 1700 century has, with new DNA-technique, been proven to have actually been a man...)

(please dont take this as criticism, Xerodent - I have the greatest respect for you as a fighter and a warrior - it is just your people's tablemaners that are a bit difficult for the rest of us to 'digest' :-) ).

Love Xer.
Hellas-101
Guildmaster

Yummie .. newly recruited Tasty Gnomes
( ps .. gnome warlocs are Spicy .. Gnome Deathknights are crunchy )

=)

Hellas
Xerxos

Yuck - you crazy icelander - you mean you actually EAT the gnomes that infest the fish feasts?? I have always been trying to pull them out of the food, much like you do when you find a cockroach in your paella... Do you add any kind of special sauce or anything? How does gnome mage taste like???

X.
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Hehehe!!!

Nice work Raia. Great tips all round.

Xero! we love you man - and I know for a fact that you wash at least twice a week, pretty damn good table manners for a gnome in my opinion.

Anyway - really look forward t hearing more about the family Happy

Jump to: