View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Lawsuit against RMWP

The Gnomes Sue!!!

Forum Image

I can not believe it the Gnomes have sued. ( I am assured that the gnomes in our guild will stand up for us and have not taken part in this action).

But here you go... this is what I recieved

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Millhouse Smallfry Esquire, I am an attorney with the law firm of Fritzburble, Erbag & Shortshot, PLLC in Tinker Town, IronForge, and I represent a class action suite on behalf of the Gnomes of Azeroth.

Please be advised that a lawsuit has been filed in the District Court in Tinker Town, IronForge, in cause number 348235791-09 styled Gnomes of Azeroth v. Real Men Wear Pink. In this lawsuit, the Gnomes are seeking (among other things) compensatory and punitive damages for defamation, defamation per se, and libel per se arising out of certain postings that have appeared on the Real Men Wear Pink website. Specific reference is made of unproven and malicious rumours in regards to contamination of food product and/or prepared meals. Certain derisive coments with regards to heritage and family tree and most disturbingly, comments ridiculing our vertical challenges.

We are in the process of identifying the persons who have made these postings. In particular, we are serving a subpoena on www.guildlaunch.com seeking certain documents, electronically stored information, and associated metadata.

On 17 April, 2009, the Tinker Town District Court issued an order to obtain this subpoena from www.guildlaunch.com. Under the Court’s order, we are required to advise you that any objections as to the form of the letter rogatory, the scope of the subpoena, or any other objections be served on Fritzburble, Erbag & Shortshot, PLLC, 701 Brazos, Suite 500, Tinker Town, IronForge,78701 and filed with the Court by 5:00pm CST, 21 April, 2009. If objections are filed, a hearing will be set. The Court also stated that if no timely objections are made by that time, any errors will be waived.

To those persons who have made these libelous postings, I strongly encourage you to cease and desist your activities at once. Please also be advised that the Gnomes intend to pursue the individuals who made these postings to the fullest extent of the law. If you would like to discuss a settlement of this matter, I invite you to contact me 1) in writing and 2) through your attorney. Any settlement negotiations that are not completed by 5:00pm CST on 21 April, 2009 will be terminated.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,
Millhouse Smallfry Esquire
Fritzburble, Erbag & Shortshot, PLLC
701 Brazos Street
Suite 500
Tinker Town, IronForge

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/05/04 3:58; edited 1 time in total

Yes RMWP has Officially gone crazy!! Happy
Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

hahahahaha..... awesome
Alexm
Guildmaster

If anyone asks "You haven't seen me" Happy

envy Bizzmark.. youre awesome.. imba post! envy

Hellas-101
Guildmaster

Lol Beautifull .. man you do much more than me keeping morale high with good natured posts and funny comments =)

I have to read some more Joke books =)

- Hellas
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Thought I would bump this up. There was a lot of rudeness to gnomes last night and the last time this happened .... see above

Poor widdle gnomeses.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: