View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar - 22 April 2009

WhoooHoo! Thumping, Biffing and bashing our way through Ulduar

Forum Image

Actually… more accurately, getting Biffed, getting Bashed and wiping our way through while learning some amazing encounters.

Well last night RMWP achieved even more progress into Ulduar. We managed to get two teams going; the 1st team had the advantage of pre-selecting the best possible class and gear/ balance and for all intents and purposes served as the RMWP spearhead into new territory.

The 2nd team had brilliant players but where short one or two critical classes, specifically a holy pally (believe it or not) or priest to land massive tank focus heals.

Team 1 downed 5 bosses including:

Flame Leviathan
XT-002 Deconstructor
The Assembly of Iron
Auriaya
Kilogarn

Team 2 Downed Flame Leviathan and then bravely threw everything they had at XT. Many lessons learnt but still need another look at the team make up. The important thing here is that it was very apparent; with a few minor tweaks we most certainly can have two teams enjoying the 10 man content.

The lessons learnt by team 1 will quickly be passed on to the rest of the guild. I personally can not believe the difference it makes to an encounter by simply changing positioning or slight tweaks in tactics.

These fights are so much fun; you have to be awake 100% of the time.

Our top 20-25 players in terms of gear are actually not even going to get significant upgrades here. (Last night the gear that dropped was worse than most of my Naxx stuff)

So great progress by all – to those that could not join, do not fear, this is never going to be as quick or easy as Naxx, but believe we are going to enjoy many, many fun filled evenings here as 25 man and see no reason not to have 2 or more 10 mans going in conjunction.

I had to pay so much attention last night, I missed out on a lot of the normal banter and humour but will be back soon with more of the typical RMWP antics……

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/04/27 3:18; edited 1 time in total

Congrats on the Progression guys!

So glad that the team´s is learning and progressing Happy
Good job, and remember.. have fun while doing it
Bular.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: