View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: How to tame a dragon..

Maly is a pussy cat and Sart is a picnic.

Forum Image

Well last night brought all the elements of what makes RMWP such a brilliant guild to be part of together.

We had a great time. A fun, relaxed atmosphere on vent. Many laughs and in the process killed Sart with 2 drakes and easily killed Malygos.

I believe Murt managed to capture this in film.

Many in the guild got some elusive achievements including:

Champion of the Frozen Wastes - ( a number of people did not have this)
Nidhogg the surviver - We never thought we would ever see this one but it was finally achieved - Nid survived the Firwalls Happy (Gratz Nid)

The tension and frustrations of the last few weeks has disappeared and I think we have all got back into quite simply enjoying our selfs again.

Some great drops and our gear/ experience level as a guild continued to improve.

Last night we heard a rumor of a new boss to be introduced to the game.... This boss will apparently be a huge old rogue. Don't have much detail yet but apparently he has a ability called "Sweaty Crotch" .... not sure how that is used against players but one known vulnerability is apparently Kidney shot ???? Anyway stay tuned for more info on this as we get it.

Stay Pink Happy

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/05/04 3:58; edited 1 time in total

yeah i've heard about this new boss, he's supposed to be the best looking rogue ever and when he wipes the raid they all get.........
Nidhogg1
Officer

Quote:
Nidhogg the surviver - We never thought we would ever see this one but it was finally achieved - Nid survived the Firwalls (Gratz Nid)

And I will use this opertunity to thank my mother, my father, my wife and my little SHE, but last but not least my master & Sensei Nieho

On the other hand, if I can so can every single one of you hehe. even my nit wit brother Xer might stand a slight chance, so I see 3 drakes on farm in a not so distance future he he
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: