View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Deeth Race - April 2009

Biting, scratching and lolly gagging permited

Forum Image

Last night the Pinkies risked life and limb on yet another crazy Deeth race.

We met up on the steps of Violet citidal in Dalaran, despite the old codger trying to misdirect us with his very first instructions. (“Meet me on the steps in western Dalaran”…..erm no Deeth, you mean East)

Before long a gaggle of bunnies bounced around the steps thanks to bunny making abilities of some of our guildes – Noblegarden event is making us behave even more strangely.

Where would the leather wearing jock strap lead us? Would it finally be Dead Mines? (I know I can shine there…) Would it be Gnomeregan …(so satisfying squishing little people) … No it was to be Karazhan.

After leading us on a goose chase through Azeroth we where divided up into groups of three and told to bring back a piece of loot from Midnight.

Whizzing in my group, a tank wearing cloth … Xera did the entire run in only his underwear and a squishy mage, Tempests took on Midnight.. … within minutes I heard cursing from behind me… group 1 with Lyera, Murthad and Curio had run into trouble and healer had died. (Two damn tanks and still not able to hold aggro … must have been Lyera’s bunnies ears that scared them) …. Hellas, in group two was cursing on vent as usual and I was sure that they would fall as well….

The challenge was surely ours to be had, then disaster struck. Intent on out doing the little mage on DPS … I kinda forgot to heal and he died. (Sorry temp Happy ) that left Xera and I with a very long fight…. So long in fact that by the time the other two groups had returned and collected there prizes…. We still only had Midnight at about 70% (doing at least 1% a minute) .. abandoning the fight we raced out and regrouped.

Lyera, Murt and Curio somehow bribing the sneaky old judge and winning.

The a 2nd challenge – same groups – race back into Kara and bring back some loot from the Maiden. FINALLY, my turn to shine – I had wiped on this boss a gazillion times in the past – my experience would lead us to victory…… we thought. We quickly race through the trash and engage.

Behind me, it had gone quite… naturally I assumed that group 1 was struggling. Hellas as usual is “Oh damn” and “Oh NO!” on vent so reasonable to expect that they to are struggling.

About two minute later Lyera asks me “are you at Maiden already.?” To which I proudly say “ yes! And you?” …. She responds, “nearly…” …. AH HA! I think, this is in the bag, group 1 has not got there, we have her down to 50% already and group two has just engaged by the sounds of the cursing coming from Hellas.

Behind me silence.

Maiden falls and we proudly and loudly cheer over vent. “WE DID IT!!! We are the winners! Bizz, Xera and Tempests … DA BEST” , and we start racing out with the loot. …. About 30 seconds later, Hellas shouts over vent , ok we have killed her as well… it’s a race to get out first…

Still complete silence behind me.

I race out of Kara – loot in hand and what do I see….

The bloody rogue is surrounded by those mingy, crooks from Group 1…. They had killed Maiden at least a minute before us… not said anything and snuck out….. not a word said on vent …. My sweet innocent wife, sitting behind me with her sound turned off had fooled me 100%.

OWNED.

Deeth – brilliant fun as usual – tons of laughs and now at least I can empty my bank of all that useless loot I have been farming for the last 3 weeks in anticipation, I concede that you are the master in deception.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/05/18 3:11; edited 1 time in total

Oh my God!.. Bizz, i laughed so hard reading this. Excelent post mate. envy

..and Lyera, that should shown Bizz who's the best healer in South Africa twisted

Nidhogg1
Officer

ROFL Happy oh my god....
Lyera
Officer

My ribs are still sore from laughing so much last night.........shame he was such a proud little paly on his run to victory, and I am sure we were at least a good 5 minutes ahead of them, I should know I had to try and not laugh for that long Happy
Nidhogg1
Officer

And you didn't even roll for the mace Bizz wink
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

hehe - i actually did roll but just as a joke... if I had won my ass would have been toast.

Who would believe such a tiny little thing as my gorgeous wife could be such a dangerous force when competing for loot......

Bizzmark wrote:
if I had won my ass would have been toast.

my gorgeous wife could be such a dangerous force

Behave Bizz! twisted

dacce
Officer

glad u had fun guys, i even managed to get a couple of u killed this time (which is always a bonus Happy )

hopefully the next one will have more advance warning and we can get a few more pinkies in the run, esp the taker (got something planned for him hehehe, ops did i say that out loud again !!!!)

keep watching for the next Deeth race guys and gals Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: