View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Unscheduled Ulduar 25

Ulduar 25 has been breeched!!!!

Forum Image

At last – RMWP has downed the first real boss in Ulduar 25. XT – Deconstructer is toast !!

It was one of those very odd nights, we tried to get the two 10 man Ulduar runs going as scheduled but due to some bad luck in how members got saved earlier in the week and a slow down in sign ups, at best we would have only got one team going.

After some discussion, it was decided on the spur of the moment to give Ulduar 25 a bash. (We had not attempted this at all during the week) – luck was on our side, we had enough members online and we raced off to Ulduar.

That silly old tank thing was destroyed without any sweat and then we faced our Nemesis - XT…… (“Oh! No!” cried Xerafindle, “not him!!!”)

We have been stuck here as a guild for a few weeks – but Tanker and Zonthor had a crafty plan.. (note – no longer Lord Zonthor … more about that later) – XT was pulled to the far right, adds had a way to come and RMWP proceeded to one shot the dancing pile of scrap.

Fantastic!! Another great team effort.

We had some time left so had a few respectable attempts at Kologarn , getting him down to around 40% at one stage. It was not to be, but we had a good look at the 25 man mechanics and I am confident we will get him next time.

In other news….

It is a SCANDAL, we have called in independent auditors, we have clearly been hoodwinked … some how or another that old leather wearing scoundrel managed to bribe Nidhogg, rig the voting or something but Deeth … erm I mean Lord Deeth has been awarded the !Pink Wandering Trophy!!!

How can this be????

Well – as I am sure you know, I am very much joking. The man with a sweaty crotch and failing internal organs is a very deserving winner of this award. He embodies all that is Pink and is one of the finest people I have had the good fortune to meet whilst playing WOW.

Reading through the comments on the voting slips afterwards, it became clear to me that although he is clearly senile and has odd dress sensed – he is much loved by all.

“Deeth alwaz makes me LOL with his TBugging thing…”
“Deeth never complains if I need some clothing made – he is IMBA leather worker”
“I have never been wedgied as nicely….”
“His DPS might be better than mine but at least he often takes agro away from me, dies and makes me look good on the DPS meters”
“Deeths tea bags are more hygienic than Alex’s …”
“The Deeth runs are rigged – he should be audited – never trust a rogue …” oh.. opps that was mine, ignore that.

In any event, as can be expected, Lord Deeth is really making a meal out of this one …. The rest of the evening consisted of “Lord Deeth Kicks”…. “Lord Deeth Tea Bags ….”

What has emerged is that now that his highness has a title, he no longer hides his pilfering ways … “Lord Deeth pickpockets [insert innocent victims name here] …..”

That would explain my missing boots…..

Bizz..

youre news posts always puts a smile on me

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Quote:
but Tanker and Zonthor had a crafty plan.. (note – no longer Lord Zonthor … more about that later) – XT was pulled to the far right, adds had a way to come and RMWP proceeded to one shot the dancing pile of scrap.

Not one to yank my own chain. But twas a far more intellegent being who perscribed the tactic used Happy Glad it worked out nicely guys.

Surely Lord worth IMO......Lord Mikki....sounds nice
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Heheh - I must admit, now that you mention it - I do recall that conversation.

It was in fact Mikki who mentioned the XT tactic some time last week - sorry mate.

as for Lord worthy ... well all I know at the moment we are going to need a crowbar to get that trophy back from his highness.

Oi

thats Lord Highness you orrible pali you

and i'd better be able to see my face in those shiny boots of yours tonight
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: