View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 10 - May 21

Deadly Bizz Mods

Forum Image

So, last night Ulduar …. 2 team of 10 tackled the icey realm of the Titans. After a little bit of a late start, both teams successfully killed around 6 bosses each. (Team Blue downed six – team red was still busy when I logged off and may have done more)

It was a classic RMWP night . Lord Deeth led team Blue, Mikki managed to use the right gear most of the time and Alex showed us how to “respectfully Tea Bag” someone…. I am still waiting for info on Team red but I believe Taker led a strong group, and a lot of fun was had.

The night for us was reasonably uneventful, one shotting bosses and really doing well until Kologarn.

We had managed to get him down to 40%, almost effortlessly, the raid started taking a bit of damage during a Shockwave and a certain Pally… who up until then had been doing a sterling job keeping the main tank alive, managed to do a complete number on the raid.

On my setup, if I hold down the shift button and use the mouse scroll wheel, my action bars change … what this means is that if I have “button 1” bound to say Devine Shield, and I scroll up, the next set of action bars will come up and the “button 1” will be bound to something else … oh, I don’t know, say “Divine Intervention” for example.

This is fine if you realise you have changed your bindings ….

As it happened, I did not realise. The raid started taking huge damage, including me and then Kologarn decided to focus his beam in me – the logical thing to do was to press “button 1” and bubble ….

…. Bizzmark insta kill… Vent lights up .. “damn Bizz is down” …. “No worries guys we got him, enough healers” …. “HUH???? Curio??? Why you lost Aggro” - …. “Damn you Curio keep him off the raid” ……….”ermmmm Guys … who DI’d the tank????” ……

A embarrassed pile of tin on the floor quietly resses and runs….

Once the laughter had died down, Alith suggested that we now install a new mod …. Called Deadly Bizz Mods. … The night then consisted of coming up with smart ass warnings such: 5 Minutes until Bizzmark’s DI is up…. 2 Minutes until Bizzmark’s DI is up ….. Bizzmarks DI is up RUN!!!!

I just think they can all sod off….

In other news.

We welcome two new raiders into our team. Angelica hit the ground running and last I heard was dishing out IMBA damage with group red. Vaster joined while we where busy in Ulduar so I am not sure if he got to join a group but welcome to both of you. I hope you have a lot of fun here.

Faul joined a night or two ago and got drafted straight into a Naxx 24 run – good to have you with us as well mate.

One final thing. We have received reports that a certain member of our guild is attempting to start up a “Cult” …. He seems to be on some sort of a power trip. Rumour has it that he is going around forcing people to bow down to him…. We are investigating, this hazy screenshot was sent in by an anonymous tipster. If you recognise anyone please contact an officer… we need to make sure that the offending party is dealt with before we end up with a bunch of guildies selling happy clappy magazines in Goldhire or slaughtering mice at midnight… you know, odd things like that….

Forum Image

I belive I see 4 winners of Deeths race next time Happy
dacce
Officer

hmmm not so much mice at midnight i think.

All followers of the great Lord Deeth hear my words, i wish for you all to mis-direct onto the heathen Palidins that scorn your great Lord in this manner.

let the buggers bubble/hearth out of that ;p
Nidhogg1
Officer

Your wish is my command, my Lord
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

coool
Bulvvark
Veteran raider

I'll be swingin'out some hefty t-bags in the name of the Lord! kaBOOM

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: