View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: RMWP Legend

We have many new members .... some have not really understood why RMWP can be such fun...

I offer the following evidence from a few months ago....

size=12]Naxx - Thursday 12 March 2009

Last nights 25 man raid in Naxx was great fun. Not only did we help to gear up a number of new members but vent was good humour with many guildies keeping us entertained with all sorts of antics as usual.

Hellas gave us another memorable moment. Happy Forum Image

I present a new approach to eating Ice Cream………….[/size]The Patented Naxx Ice Cream Chow Mein…. Invented by Hellas.

Step1.

Wait for raid to wipe or have a 2 minute break.

Step 2

Dash to kitchen grab ice cream and sauce

Step 3

Pour sauce on Ice Cream while jabbering in vent or prepping for next pull

Step 4

Take a huge mouthful of Ice Cream and then announce to the raid “ OMG – I have just poured Soya Sauce - not chocolate sauce all over my Ice Cream”

Step 5

Wait for hysterical guild laughter to die down while emptying Soya Ice Cream into trash can…..

Step 6

Stare sadly at the wasted Ice Cream in trash can wondering how you have could ever have done such a thing..

Well back to business. The raid was a little disjointed with some of the newer members still trying to find their rhythm and towards the end we really struggled on Thaddius with repeated wipes due to many early deaths in the encounter.

It is one of those fights that can wipe due to one person not knowing the mechanics. I suspect, the newer members of our team will be looking at videos and reading tactics, or at least hope so.

So raid called after Thaddius, good humour and PINK attitude displayed by all.

N
ice guys![/size]

Jump to: