View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Siesta!

RMWP Raiders take a break ...

Forum Image

Well it seems that we have had a unexpected slow down in raiding this week. Very low sign ups and many AFK. This could be a result of good weather in Europe, exams or just general tiredness.

Who knows. All I know is that we had six sign ups for Ulduar 25 last night and whilst I was online, the most we had on at any one time was 13 people.

In any event, a break is good. Lets hope everyone is ok and getting some much needed R&R.

Tonights is Ulduar 10. Please sign up, organizing raids without enough sign ups is hectic.

I hope to see you all soon.

In other news:

On Monday we had another crazy Deeth race. These have become an institution and part of what makes RMWP what it is. Lots of fun and often a much needed break from the intensity of raiding. In general a load of laughs as that crazy old rogue tries to get everyone killed.

This Deeth race suffered the same fate as our raiding sign ups with only 4 contestants. (Including Deeth) ... so we made the most of it and the challenge was to be first back to Westfall tower with loot from last boss of Dead Mines.

After a mad Dash which pretty much involved pulling every single mob in DM, I emerged out in a record time only to find Deeth and Xera waiting for me. Yup, I was foiled again. Luckily Alex decided that he would make us all feel better by coming last.

It appear that the old leather wearer had come first. (So he says) but we did not believe him - he was disqualified and the price awarded to Xerafindle.

The huggable, forever friendly, "YO!" shouting sexy tank is now Lord Xerafindle. So the next time he comes onto vent and shouts, "hey Fu%$ You" we all need to say " and Fu%$ You to my lord"

(I have to be honest he is one of the few people that can say that and make me smile ... something about the accent and tone just makes it funny)

Anyway.... on a different topic, we have not seen the artist formerly known as TheTaker online since Sunday. We pray those role playing weirdo's have not done something to him.... hurry back Dark Prince we miss you.

May be so, but this is unusual and unexpected.. 2 mins to make a AFK post on the forums it's easy and fast.

Suddenly everyone vanished, even the more hardcore "onliners" are out, several on them i dont remember NOT seeing online since i, ot them, joined RMWP.. i hope i am wrong on what i am thinking.. but logging, and finding that not even for a 5 men instance you cant get a setup is frustrating..

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

I know how you feel Murt ... but I guess we just need to accept that sometimes we will have low turn out.

To be honest we have generally had quite a good pool of people online and mostly get to do something.

Don't be discouraged - I am sure that activity will pick up.

Jump to: