View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Naxx 25 - May 31

Squawk!!!! My coffee tastes like %$#@ !!!!

Forum Image

Well it was another one of those nights…. And how could it not be with our good friend Helly Hellas back on vent.

We tackled Naxx 25 and the evening got off to a speedy start with old Red Bull Remulos tanking. Zonthor was leading due to the fact that the artist formerly known as “TheTaker” was trying to sort out some RP naming convention issues. (He has apparently got on the wrong side of the Cyberpervs in Goldshire and has been repeatedly been made to change his name.)

By now, Naxx is pretty much on automatic and we make great progress.

Suddenly the quite of vent is disrupted by a loud shout… “OH CRAP!!!!! The damn parrot!! “ (some background noise hard to make out..) …. Silence ….and a few seconds later … “Sorry about that guys, Arkanutz’s parrot nearly crapped in my coffee…”

It appears that Hellas was at Arkanuz’s house, the parrot, sitting on his shoulder while he raided, usual procedure if he needs to answer the call of the wild, climb down from shoulder and on to the floor….. last night the coffee cup was closer…..

Well Done Hellas, you have added yet another recipe to the RMWP cook book….

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/06/06 2:21; edited 1 time in total

re: Naxx 25 - May 31

.. even in spite of that I still love that parrot Happy

He Squawks alot ... hehe

-Hellas
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: