View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 10 - June 10

As easy as…..

Forum Image

Last night a group of 10 pinkies waltzed through Ulduar slaying 9 bosses, most of them 1 shots. It was a great run and proof that Ulduar is losing it’s wipe fest status. It really boils down to team work and each person having an understanding of the encounter.

Well Done guys . Zonthor did an excellent job leading and some really nice loot items dropped. One of our newer guildies, Yutupasha scored nicely ….. see guys – worth signing …. We pimp our members gear up ever so quickly.

The other thing is that 10 man really helps the team work out tactics for the 25 man version, I really would like to see two 10 man groups going again, the more exposure you get, the better you will perform in the 25 man content.

New Ability- "The Flying Nidhogg...

Forum Image

I just had to edit my post to include this RMWP classic.

We had just set of from expedition base camp. Nid comfortably in his passenger seat of the demolisher with Nieho driving. For some reason he decides to load himself in the ejector seat.

We have just engaged the trash and have thousands of dark iron dwarfs and those huge chaps rushing towards us... from behind me I see the figure of one sprawling pinkie getting catapulted into the mobs.... SPLAT..... Neiho had of course done what any evil genius would have done and pressed the eject button.

Lets just say vent packed up in laughter for at leaast 5 minutes while a grumbling nidhogg ressed and made his way back Happy

RMWP CLASSIC!!!!

Thanks Mikki for dragging out my glam jacket for all to see …. And yes … be online tonight at 20:00 – meet me in Dalaran, join the raid group, (Just for the roll – but would be nice if you stayed for Ulduar as well), get out your lucky dice and be ready to win 1000g)

So far only 12 spaces left …. Hurry up and sign!

We are going to kick but in Ulduar tonight …. I just feel it.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/06/11 9:48; edited 1 time in total

An excellent Ulduar night GREAT fun.

Even though my sensei found a way to catapult me into the trash mobs and sure death.
I'm certain there is a lesson to be learned there, just not quite sure what it is yet confused
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Lol!!! I forgot about that. ... I had tears of laughter running down my face .... watching Nidhogg flying through the air towards crowds of mobs in the early stages of the Leviathon encounter was pure poetry in motion.

Neiho saw a opportunity and took it - catapulting Nid into the mobs - damn funny to see.

OMG. I am so unhappy now. Missing a classic moment like that!!!

And Nieho. Next time Fire and Quick Screen Shot Happy
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Nidhogg1 wrote:

Even though my sensei found a way to catapult me into the trash mobs and sure death.
I'm certain there is a lesson to be learned there, just not quite sure what it is yet confused

Hehehe!!! This comment is epic!! Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: