View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 25 - June 11

Ulduar!!!

Forum Image

Brillliant!!! That’s all I can say. Ok… maybe not all, you know me….. but last night was great. We had 26 sign ups, our raid got under way pretty much on time, and we effortlessly downed four bosses. RMWP is back in the groove and we are tackling 25 Man Ulduar with gusto.

The night started off with our 1000g roll , which was to be awarded to a Pinkie who had signed up for at least two 25 man raids in the last week. One of our newest guildies, YuTupasha was the lucky winner of the 1000g . He did not seem to fully understand why he won – but hey, I am sure he knows what to do with the gold.

So – this event seemed to be very well received and as such we will be doing a 1000g roll every month. The roll will be done on the Thursday, closest to the 15th of each month.

RMWP Raider Reward

Rules will be slightly different in that to qualify to roll, you need to do the following:

Have signed for and attended a minimum of four, Ulduar 25 man raids in that month.
Attended the entire raid or up to a predetermined time specified in your sign up note. (E.g. Remulos who often states he can only raid until 23:00)

Given that we do at least 10 Ulduar 25 man raid nights a month, I do not believe this will be to hard to achieve.

So – don’t forget, get into the habit and sign up for raids.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/06/12 3:03; edited 1 time in total

re: Ulduar 25 - June 11

A good night. I would have prefered 5 bosses but hey Happy

Token table needs updating. Do one of the officers have the Headcount Report from last night?

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: