View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 25 - June 14

RMWP are back in the grove!!!

Forum Image

Our 25 man Ulduar raid last night was a great success. We downed two new bosses and earned some really great achievements.

Including:

Heroic: I Choose You, Stormcaller Brundir - http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=2943
Heroic: The Antechamber of Ulduar - http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=2889
Heroic: The Siege of Ulduar - http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=2887

We also downed Ignis without a single raid member dieing! Awesome!

This would have really improved our guild rankings. We also did a number of very respectable attempts on Hodir.... he will go down soon.

In addition great fun was had by all. Mikki showed us how to die 4 times in a boss fight... I think a new guild record, Deum has found that he is able to follow in the footsteps of the evil mage Arkunutz and had great fun portalling poor guildies far and wide to obscure regions of Azeroth.

I am perturbed by Xerodent's new hair color - Green, sorry just not right.... Rodent has pink hair ... thats just the way it is... someone have a talk with him...."teenagers! Humph!"

All in all a brilliant night - well done Pinkies!

Yep. A brilliant night of fun.

1 shoting 2 bosses to start the night off was excellent!! A real buzz was int he air as we went to Iron Council where i died 3!! times in the one fight. Only the last i will add I could have done somehting about.

As for Hodir we went from a disorganised insta-wipe to a team who stayed alive. We can now endure and that is half the battle.

The fight is a trick. Making you think you need to move all the time. Reflecting last night on my own performance I noticed it had tricked me into ignoring my own Ranged DPS RULE 1. Stand Still as much as possible. If you are in motion you are not DPSing. Between dodging Ice drops, Moving for lights, Moving for this and that I spent 60% of the fight in Motion and that is to much. Minimise motion and you will maximise DPS.

Now we can stay alive we can tweek our perfomance to down him. I am in NO doubt we will kill him and Frey on Tuesday night!!.

A last word to our new members, Sessi, Yutu and Alfabika all joined us last night and I was please with everyone of your performances. Well done Everyone!!

Regards

Mikki

(PS - Sessi. Get your Vent sorted pls mate. If you are still having trouble take some screen shots of your set up screens and host em (image shack) and post em here and we will try and figure where you is going wrong)
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

whitemikki wrote:
Yep. A brilliant night of fun.

1 shoting 2 bosses to start the night off was excellent!! A real buzz was int he air as we went to Iron Council where i died 3!! times in the one fight. Only the last i will add I could have done somehting about.

Heheh - quite true... Where would the fun be if I did not exaggerate...

Quote:
Only the last i will add I could have done somehting about.

Hmm, does this mean we can expect you to die two times at this fight in the future as well ? wink
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Dam you all. (Sulks)

I kept getting hit right before the dam Runes spawned under me. So it was 1 tick deaths. I could (and should) have IB'd or Blinked Happy

So tbh I should have done better. I just LOVE Ulduar Happy
Nidhogg1
Officer

Quote:
I just LOVE Ulduar

Second that Happy
Deum
Alt

Thanks Bizzmark. Reading the fact that we're back in the 'grove' has got the theme to byker grove going round in my head. To the point where I'm humming it during meetings.

But yeah, I really had good fun last night! Thanks to everyone for making it a good old evening of banter and merriment.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: