View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Hodir downed !!

To the left, to the left ......

Forum Image

We did it!!! Awesome!! Real Men Wear Pink worked hard last night, we did not give up and after many wipes we finally got that big ugly giant down. It was a great evening and the shrieks of joy over vent when Hodir finally fell reverberated around the world.

The tactics are quite easy once everyone gets it and working as a team we will surely one shot him in the future.

Guys the sign ups where fantastic, although the raid started a little late we have made great progress and I believe that everyone is hyped and having fun... lets keep the momentum. Please check the calender and .sign, sign, sign

It was just a brilliant night guys. The execution so perfect that we picked up the Heroic: I Have the Coolest Friends.

Takers leading was excellent. Never losing heart while being full of positivity and that transferred to the troops excellently. After 3 hours of Wipes, on the night, and 4 1/2 hours of wipes overall never lowered our focus and with every attempt staying alive came easier and DPS crept up. On the final attempt I knew we had him 1 minute into the fight, The DPS fell off towards the end but we was never chasing the meter.

Special thanks goes out to Alex, Taker & Xerafindle. Who despite being 3 fine front end tanks swapped jobs for the night and performed admirably. Deul spec has led to fights with 4 tanks needed and then fights with one. Now all our tanks have either off specs or alts that dont just join the DPS team the enhance it. I know how annoying it it doing a job that isnt you main love in WoW. I healed your dam arses for 6 months Happy

To Nieho for producing insane DPS all night and having the patience for us to catch up Happy (and turning Nidhogg into a scary representation if himself)

And finally to the Girls of RMWP. To Mumu, Wingsy, Lyera & Cotha. For making us feel a little less like sad old men and showing us men how it is done Happy (except Nieho but it is widly accepted Nieho is in fact a highly tuned Gaming Computer sent back from the future to destroy humanity as we know it, but instead decided to play WoW)

NEXT WEEK. We do it all again. But quicker, faster and add Freya and Mimiron to our list of arse kicked bosses.

TBH i am glad to see signings for Ulduar 25 going up and perhaps signings for other nights not as high. It means we all want the same thing. Yoggs head on a platter on Heroic!!
Alexm
Guildmaster

Quote:
It was just a brilliant night guys. The execution so perfect that we picked up the Heroic: I Have the Coolest Friends.

Takers leading was excellent. Never losing heart while being full of positivity and that transferred to the troops excellently. After 3 hours of Wipes, on the night, and 4 1/2 hours of wipes overall never lowered our focus and with every attempt staying alive came easier and DPS crept up. On the final attempt I knew we had him 1 minute into the fight, The DPS fell off towards the end but we was never chasing the meter.

I agree it was a brilliant night, even though when you look at the boss and he has 32m HP !! its amazing how quickly this comes down when the DPS is buffed and the NPC's are free. As we perfect the encounter im sure we will get him down even quicker -- although the achievment to down in 3mins still seems a while away.

Thanks to dual-spec im no longer solely a tank 2 clicks and im in DPS mode, team playing means having to change spec from time to time and im more than happy to do so especially if we are downing bosses like Hodir.

Alex

whitemikki wrote:

...making us feel a little less like sad old men and showing us men...

Speak for your self! I'm not old... Well... Not THAT old... :<

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: