View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 25 - June 19

Drunken Druids Happy

Forum Image

It was another great night of raiding. We started off with a lucky roll of 500 gold sponsored by Nid and Xerxos. (Fulfilling a promise made by Nid at our last raid should we down Hodir … which we did). A surprised and pleased Murt was the lucky winner. Thank you Nid and Xerxos.

We start of strong – One shotting the first four bosses. Then we struggled a little with Hodir and eventually after a few failed attempts decided to go back and do Razorscale. It was not to be, it was too late, I think we where a little tired and maybe a little drunk.

Never fear – we showed great character and the improvements over all have been quite amazing. We are getting closer and closer to Freya and Thorim – I am sure we will make great progress on our next run.

Sign ups remain strong and I just get the sense the most are having a lot of fun at the moment.

It was good to see our resident pensioner back on line last night, even if it was for a short period… welcome back ex-lord Deeth.

On vent, we have proven without a shadow of a doubt that we are raiders, not singers….. at the moment, I really can not decide who is worse …. Murt or Mikki…

re: Re: Ulduar 25 - June 19

Bizzmark wrote:
we are raiders, not singers….. at the moment, I really can not decide who is worse …. Murt or Mikki… [/size]

Sure aint me! envy

dacce
Officer

Oi you bloody pali, whats this ex-lord Deeth thing ?????

i'll have you know that to the loyal members of the Cult of Deeth i am still "his most gracious and forgiving (except to pali's) Lord Deeth

and yes i'm back, so all pali's beware of the Tricks of the Trade while raiding :p
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

I just need to say... The funrun we did in Naxx-10 after....
Now that was epic! Drunkhor was first healing, but all we heard on Vent was "Oh no!! Wait... Yes!! No!!" The only other healer present was me!!! I was working my ass off, but with quest blues/greens gear, the output of healing from me was just not enough to soloheal, even with epic tanks like Curio, Ttaker and Pinkypie!
But still.... It was one of the most fun times I've ever had playing wow!!!

Can't explain!! It is one of those moments where you just have to have been there!! Happy

(Later we got Alith in as healbot!! I just added the overhealing.. Hehe!!! Drunkhor starting dps'ing... Not gonna say any more! wink )

Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

man, i owned it you know =)

nah, but really. sorry if i dragged you down guys =/ know i was abit crap hehe. you would prolly have finished it without me there.
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Nono!! Nothing to be sorry about! I laughed alot! wink

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: