View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 25 Man Tonight!

Come one, come all!!

Forum Image

Bored? Not seen enough raiding action lately? Well we sure have the solution for you. Action Packed Ulduar evening tonight. Almost certain to be filled with the usual RMWP chaos and fun.

Cancel your dinner plans, send your spouse off to the movies or hand over your credit card.... whatever it takes. lets have 25 Pinkies ready and raring to go.

We are cruising through at the moment and ready to start making attempts at new bosses so join us for a fun filled night of conquest.

Don't forget, signing also counts towards your eligibility in the 1000g roll on the 15th of July.

See you all tonight!!

Speaking to a couple of members online earlier this website is now triggering there Spam/Virus checkers and advising not to visit this page or the sign up page.

I am sure this is linked to the website being down over the last few days. I have made a calender entry online asking people to just be online if they cannot sign on Website for any reason.

Thanks

Mikki
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ok. These results are NOT linked to the websites downtime.

the GL Support have checked our page over using many AV programs and cannot recreate a Positive result so are sure that both the page itself is fine and the results are false.

Regards

Mikki
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

I must mention - I got a "Buy WOW Gold Cheap" email in this forum mail.

Just pressed delete.

I hope all of you did the same as I am sure the link would not have been a good thing

Jump to: