View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: New Uniforms, Yesterdays Raid & T7 Content.

(Please note this is my 3rd time writing this so its short, not as well written and badly formatted)

Ok, Mrs and Baby Bizz are feeling sick so i am taking the reins and will attempt to fill Bizzmarks Blogging boots.

Ok, We have been thinking recently how we can bring RMWP members closer together. What would create a closer bond and companionship between us and we have come up with the answer NEW PINK UNIFORMS. Yes we had our dresses in the past but its time to roll out a compulsary Uniform to be worn on all raid nights and in all player cities to show our 'Pride' at being Pink!!!!

HERE <<<< is a picture of Taker and Xerafindle who agreed to model the mens version.
Blackwings is taking orders, please include your 'size' as with this uniform one size does NOT fit all Happy

<Moving On>

Last night we hit Ulduar 25 hard. We 1 shotted 7 bosses ina row to show that the first 2 areas of Uld are well and truly on farm. We also picked up the FL + 1 Achievement which was very easy IMO so next week perhaps step it up a gear.

This week we need Thorim & Mimiron to finish off the Keepers so please go now and sign for Satuday, Sunday or Tuesday as they are our next Uld25 nights. IF you can sign for All Happy

If we get the next 3 nights out we WILL get Mimiron and Thorim this week and even GV!.

And Finally.....

With then next content patch 3.2 Conquest badges will drop from All Heroic, T7 & T8 content. As this eliminates the need to gear new members in T7 content we have taken the decision to drop it from the calender completlely. TBH they have been alt runs for a long time now and with 3.2 Alts can be geared far easier and in smaller groups.

This will leave Fridays & Mondays of the calender free for Relaxing for now Happy. When 3.2 hits these could be Heroics nights. I know there will probably be some Uld10 HM runs continued on these nights but no sign up Raids wil be loaded.

You can now log in on a Friday or Monday without fear of being hounded to join X Raid cos we are short Happy

Thanks for reading and ill see you all over the weekend.

Mikki - Mage, Druid & DKhead
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

LOL, Thank you Mikki. I really appreciate - apologies to all for my lackluster performance of late in updating the news. Will get back on track soon.

I see both Taker and Xera have decided to raid the kitchen and are maiking inappropriate use of vegatables in an attempt to pad out their underwear.

Last night was a great run and really fun. Just shows - even when we have 90% of our guild relaxing on holiday or soaking up the sun - we can still get a raid going.

Dropping Nax is a great idea - guildies can informally get runs together now as they feel - or just relax.

Bizz

Haha. I'd so wear that.

re: :p

LOL i can not stop laughing when i open the pic. u gotta show us a lady version of guild uniform would be like too. twisted
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: