View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: New Patch is here

Exciting times ahead!

Forum Image

Well Team, the patch has arrived. Much sooner than most expected but now that it is here, lets make the most of it.

The guild has gone through a very quite period from a raiding perspective of late and we need to look at ways of injecting fresh enthusiasm and fun into the group.

I believe this patch gives us the opportunity to do just this. We know have so many more options.

One of the biggest challenges we had of late was in filling the 25 man slots – this lead to a group of players who tended to sign and be online, going off and doing ten man content. This just happened, and really could not be avoided – the alternative would have been to not raid. As the more regular team progressed, a natural gap started to develop between those who could raid often, and those who where not able to. I believe with this patch we can close this gap again.

The problem was that we never really managed to get the 2nd group or subsequent groups up to the more advanced bosses in time and many did not get the exposure to boss fights and mechanics that would have made a more confident 25 man team.

In any event we now have the ability to extend raid lock outs if we think it will benefit the group, the ability to schedule multiple smaller groups and choice on so much more content – I think we can get things rolling in the pink way again soon.

In addition – the cold weather in Europe will arrive soon – and I am confident that this will result in a more active raiding calendar again.

This is however just my assumptions. I want to hear from you guys… what do you want to see more of on a regular basis? Should we schedule a variety of different raid options, should we have dedicated “nights off’, what about a No sign up – don’t bug policy (If you did not sign up to raid it means you are not in the mood to raid so please leave alone to level or herb …… I don’t want to be bugged to fill spots in raid.)

What else can we do to get more Pinkies online – more often?

Jump to: