View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astrall_03
Raider

re: Perfectly Desingned Guild

Nice too see you guys going higher ...

guys, some things need to be of my chest .

seeing this guild so disorganised on raiding ,why?

raidleaders and officers have taken ages to get this beauty to where it is but lately they dont get the respect they diserve .

-raidtimes not getting respected
-ppl on trail pugging around and not even do 1 signed raid
in their trail and still get accepted
-even see ppl chating and going afk during tactics of new bossfights
and wiping the raid ( oh srry didnt know)
-these are only a few of the thing that make a raidlovers heart
bleed,bleed till it is dry !

cmon guys raids have mostly been fun and with oposed respect for everyone , if manny of u say on the raid poll 'raid tonight cant be bothered but well see ' ,thats cold ! for excample i come on for raid at 2000h and get ready for inv at 2030h and oh till 2145 all is set ,not only my time is gone but think of officers and such that spend all afternoons updating tokentables ,getting food and flasks reading up on tactics ;hours in AH selling stuff to fill GB cmon.

well somebody has to say it ! and its better to say it than have nice ppl leave with words like 'its time for a change '

if we all gain a little of that change back to some love for raiding and apreciation for our providers we could get back on track in no time .
Murths

I'd have to agree with you Venke.. if trialists read the CoC, they know that puging raid is a forbiden policy in RMWP, except if officers give authorization (this is not a dictature, only a way to prevent ppl from been saved and have them for guild raid).

As for other raid rules, seems some ppl only learn the hard way it seems.. it's almost as if they dont enjoy the Pink way we do things.

I've been in more sevear guilds, if youure not on time, you dont raid, if you go afk for nothing, youre kicked.. we are not that extreme, but some persons dont respest the other 24 guys that are raiding with them.

Remember, you can only do a kill if WE are 25. Alone youre worthless.

Murths

I'd have to agree with you Venke.. if trialists read the CoC, they know that puging raid is a forbiden policy in RMWP, except if officers give authorization (this is not a dictature, only a way to prevent ppl from been saved and have them for guild raid).

As for other raid rules, seems some ppl only learn the hard way it seems.. it's almost as if they dont enjoy the Pink way we do things.

I've been in more sevear guilds, if youure not on time, you dont raid, if you go afk for nothing, youre kicked.. we are not that extreme, but some persons dont respest the other 24 guys that are raiding with them.

Remember, you can only do a kill if WE are 25. Alone youre worthless.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: