View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Real ladies wear PINK too ..

Tribute to the Ladies

Forum Image

Well yesterday was a holiday in South Africa and when I switched on the telly I discovered it was National Womens day ... cool. Given the odd reason's for many of our public holidays I thought that this was a really good reason to finally celebrate.

As nutty as they are, and as impossible as they are to understand. They are a damn fine species. So I decided to do a RMWP tribute to the many fine ladies who tag along with this uncouth bunch of hooligans raid after raid after raid.

Blackwings, Lyera, Cotha, Kmeckica, Hasty, Nightrassil, Muzen (she might not think she is still in the guild ... but we think otherwise) and of course, last but not least, Deeth.

I pray I have not left someone out .... alarm bells are ringing in the back of my mind but I am on strong medication and do not have full control of my memory or brain function... thats my story and I am sticking with it.

Anyway ... to you fine ladies, thank you! Thank you for putting up with nerd rage, course humor and boys fighting over clothes worse than anything you have ever seen at a sale day.

It is wonderful to have you with us and we are very lucky - Real Men Wear Pink would be very dull without you.

What does Lyera say when you have put that pic of her out on the forum?
Hehe...

I just agree with Bizz here! Thanks ladies! Happy

Murths

re: Re: Real ladies wear PINK too ..

Bizzmark wrote:
last but not least, Deeth.
envy envy envy

Lovely!!.. Priceless!!

Anyways, thank you ladies for youre soothing company.

nervevar

yes but why Xena? 0.o

dacce
Officer

Oi you bloody pali, just because your trying to get sympathy by claiming to be sick, i mean your a bloody pali, heal yourself.

and just a word to the fellow guildys, beware of healers that wear more bloody armour than you do

and as confusing me for a lady i'll have you know that if i was a lady all the girls would be gay once they saw the incredible sexiness that is Lord Deeth (even if i hadn't shaved that morning)
Sunnybunny

nervevar wrote:
yes but why Xena? 0.o

xena is hawt thats why

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: