View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 25 - 16 August

Welcome new guys!!

Forum Image

Last night was great fun. We managed to get a TOC and a Ulduar 25 man off with little delay and lots of high jinks. It was a good nights raiding and the newer raid members did very well. Cleared the bosses in TOC and moved off to Ulduar, downing Razorscale and Hodir before running out of steam on Thorim.

Along the way we introduced the new members to our team to the budding romance between taker and mikki. Demonstrated how to bubble a tank and the consequences of doing misdirect onto a mage…SPLAT.

Fantastic stuff team.

I noticed a number of misunderstandings about the token system. Please re-read the COC. Very easy to understand.

Signing is however the first step in getting tokens.

I have received a number of complaints about a lack of salt … “ something missing” etc… from my Fish Feasts. I assure you I am doing everything I can but with Xerodent enjoying the Swedish ladies, a vital ingredient is certainly missing.

Tonight is Monday so no scheduled raid but I am sure a 10 man or two will get underway.

re: Ulduar 25 - 16 August

Ulduar 25 Man Loot System - The Priority System

At the End of each days raid anyone who didn't get any loot, and otherwise qualify, will be awarded a Priority Token. These tokens can be used to skip the rolling process on items and take an item from 25 man raids only. The 1 item + 1 Tier max rule still applies!

However, remember that these tokens are not DKP. They are only there to make the loot-distribution a bit more even. You should not save up your tokens! If a piece drops that is an upgrade for you, you should roll for it! If everyone starts saving up tokens, this system will fail to work!

Rules are:

1. To get awarded a Token you need to have signed for the Raid on the forums, you have to to show up in time for invites (normally 20.30, but check the correct time when you sign up), and stay until the Raid is called by the RL, or at least to our normal curfew, 00.30 servertime.

2. If you know you need to leave the raid early, you are to inform your RL, before the raid. By doing so, you will not loose a token, but you will not earn one either.

3. You can have a maximum of 3 Tokens at any given time but you can have -1 tokens.

4. If you have 3 tokens you cannot spend them independantly, it just gives you priority over people with 1 or 2 Token.

5. Receiving any Epic item for Mainspec, in a 25-man raid, will reset your Tokens to 0.

6. You can check your Token status at any time on a special post that Officers will maintain in the Raid Forum.

7. Negative Tokens are awarded to People who:
7a. Leave a raid early for any reason, and have failed to inform the RL about this in advance (before the raid starts).
7b. Singing for a raid, but not showing up or unsigning.

8. Negative tokens can be given by officers as disciplinary actions for breaking guildrules of any kind. In such cases, the officers will discuss appropriate punishment.

9. If two people with the same amount of tokens both rolls for Mainspec on an item, the one with highest roll counts. The looser keeps his tokens, the winner is reset and gets the item.

10. Even if you are the only person in the raid who can use the item and you get it by default, you still lose your tokens.

11. The token are for Mainspec items. So you can still roll on an Offspec item if nobody wants it and keep your tokens.

12. If you are so lucky to receive more then 1 item + 1 Tier in a run, you will be set to -1 Tokens. You should NOT consider this a punishment! :-)

Or as it recently seemed. get loot wipe abit due to bad reasons and go offline saying nothing or using excuse oh I dc. but do not come backa nd when back say nothing

Jump to: