View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: We need YOU!!!

Let’s get raiding!!!!!

[EDIT] SIGNING IS NOW FULL. PLEASE CONTINUE TO SIGN AS REPLACEMENTS WILL BE TAKEN FROM PEOPLE WHO SIGNED AND IN THE ORDER THEY SIGNED AND THERE ARE GENERALLY A FEW NO SHOWS FOR WHATEVER REASON. WHITEMIKKI

Forum Image

Well guys, sign ups have improved but last night was a disappointment with a few no shows and not enough online to get the 25 man off the ground. Not to worry, Thursdays sign ups are looking good, only 8 spots available at time of writing and filling up fast.
1 last spot left - sign now ... would be nice to have a few replacements on standby.

I believe new bosses will open up on TOC and we will get in there and give them a bash.

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f218/54453-twin-valkyrs-encounter.html

Please read the tentative tactics here.

With luck we will steam roll them and then move onto a few attempts in Ulduar. As we have extended the Ulduar raid ID by another week, we will start off immediately on the end bosses. Mimiron …. Yogg….

So an exciting raid expected.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/08/27 1:21; edited 1 time in total

GERNIOUS!!!!.

EXTENDING ULDUAR....

So we can take on Mimiron & Thorim!. Vesax & Yogg. OOO A GOOD WEEK FOR MY RETURN!!!1

Mikki
Raincloud The Spiritual One

whitemikki wrote:
Vesax
Will be interesting if people can control their mana. I did awesome last time I did it on 10 man due to good advice from neiho.

Its simple enough. Shoot when in puddle dont when not.

I did it once and my DPS was awsome even though I spent most of my time standing there watching Nieho getting hit my crushes targeted at me Happy

Mages have the advantage of having Frost which has stupidly low mana consumption. If a mage was silly enough to run it in Arcane they would OOM in 30 secs and cost allot of healing needing constant top ups.

TBH Vezax is a simple fight for DPS. Its the healers that get the bum rap in that fight especially in the interupters are not on the ball.

Now Yogg25 is a fight I a SOOOO looking forward too. And the new Twins fight is wicked. Mechanically its all about execution. If everyone in the team doesnt know the fight we will fail so people MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FIGHT BEFORE WE GET THERE>

Mikki
Iehi
Veteran raider

whitemikki wrote:
I did it once and my DPS was awsome even though I spent most of my time standing there watching Nieho getting hit my crushes targeted at me Happy

Did you notice how i got that life leech and was hit by the crush right after? It was completly intentional just to get some distance! :P
whitemikki
Veteran raider

LMAO. Thats your story and your sticking to it I guess Happy The term MY ARSE springs to mind
whitemikki
Veteran raider

it seems this fight is very easy in 10 man mode. As usual a few guilds got kills a few diff ways but the best explanation for me was this.....

Quote:
Why are so many groups using two tanks?

This fight is retardedly easy. One tank. Entire raid is the same color as the tank, except for one priest (holy). Priest shields raid. DPS pew pew.

If one boss gets the shield, everyone switches to the opposite color, burns down the sheild, then pew pew more.

We killed them in about 1:35 seconds last night.

This fight is a joke. Trash is harder than this.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Did we kill the Twons on 10 man yesterday?

Mikki
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Yup

Yes, twice. After we cleared everything once we made another team with people who didnt get to join the first group and a bunch of alts.

Fun fight but the 10man is much too easy.
Alexm
Guildmaster

I have linked the tankspot twins video to our strats section on our web site -- please view this if you are not sure of the fight.

Alex

the fight was way to easy... as its supposed to be a higher tier then ulduar, it certainly isnt harder...

WTB good old days of TK

whitemikki
Veteran raider

THE FIGHT HAS BEEN HOTFIXED TODAY AND HAD BEEN MADE MUCH HARDER!! (though TBH probably not enough)

See attached.

Quote:
The following bug fixes to Val'kyr Twins were just deployed, and they will increase the overall difficulty of the encounter.

Surge of Light and Surge of Darkness were not being cast properly on Normal difficulties.
Light Vortex was doing less damage than Dark Vortex.

Along with those two major bug fixes, we also increased the rate with which the Concentrated Light and Concentrated Darkness spawns.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: