View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: TOC - 25 Man - 4 September

Bug Killers!! ..... almost

Forum Image

Fantastic run last night. Pinkies turned up in droves and sign ups where once again at an all time high. Many where unable to raid due to late signing, sorry guys – sign early to avoid disappointment.

We ground through TOC, downing the beasts, Lord Jaxx, Faction Champions and the twins. Although we have improved greatly, this still took longer than I believe we are capable of so we really only had time for three or so attempts on Anub'arak,

He hits like a truck!!! Many had not seen the fight and this is one of those that you need to get used to the actual mechanics – I am sure that we will do better on the next attempt.

Saturday - we start off rested and focused, then one shot him as a birthday present to Taker and Alex

Well done guys!

re: TOC - 25 Man - 4 September

I had such a mixed night last night.

It started well wtih Beasts. I love that fight and did well. back inb my confortable chair on my computer surrounded my my confort blanket of Addons and large playing screen. It went well and I was high on DPS.

Then On the Lord J fight it was going well I was spitting fireballs like flaming torpedoes of death. Riding high in the DPS then another Mage, put up to it by Iehi I have no doubt, wisped me Spellsteal his buff.
What buff me thinks? I spam spell steal and it appears to be taking something but while I am looking over the 30 millions buff currently on me I fail to notice I am standing in Fire. BOOM. Dead.

Then it went downhill. To much happening on Faction Champions fight my mobile internet went POP and i had to change back to slow arse laptop with an amazing 5fps during fights. I have no idea how bad I was doing but I am guessing it will pretty awful.

Sorry for my slacking. I must get out and get a mobile adaptor for my computer so i can connect my main computer to the land line broadband.

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: