View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: DunDunDunDun DunDun

Follow me ....... Aaaargh!

Forum Image

We are well and truly back into RMWP raiding at its best. Sure we may still not have everything on farm but we are making great progress again and at the same time we are having fun.

This past week saw two classics, Hellas shooting poor OOO into Flame leviathon when we where told not to pull the boss and then a new classic I will share with you in a moment.

Last night we headed into Ulduar with a group of 10, led by the ever efficient and organised Mikki.

Kotha led a second group into Onyxia's Lair and quite quickly we saw the achievements flashing as our 2nd group of 10 downed the smelly dragon.

back to Ulduar though, where we where doing very well.

Bosses are falling, loot is dropping, Mikki had pretty much remembered most of the right gear to wear and very quickly we downed Kologan and faced the "Lightning Balls" trash mobs.

We where burning hot - so without further ado. We proceed to kill them.

Midway through Vent crashes .... gone... no sound. This did not worry us. Raid chat lit up and our intrepid raid leader barks out the odd instruction and in no time we have downed the trash.

As we have all done Auriaya many times, you can picture the raid quickly forming up in the corner next to the where the pull normally comes in........ except our intrepid raid leader.

He runs down the stairs towards the entrance to Hodir's wing.

We can see Cat lady about 60% of the way around and approaching.

Here is the raid chat: (Remember vent is down)

Mikki: Right chaps Hodir. You all know this trash?

Ooo: Erm??

Alexm: Mikki, you might want to come back here..

Mikki: So Alex will pull back here, dont get to close

Bizzmark: Mikki, get back we do Cat lady first

Mikki: really just tank and spank...

Irnia: mmmmm

Mikki: So , where are asdwwsaaw

Mikki: WTF?????

Raid wipes as Cat lady proceeds to eat us all up.

Alex does not even bother to tank, it turns out he fell out of his chair he was laughing so much.

whisper from Mikki to Bizzmark " how much gold you want to never tell anyone about this???)

Heheh anyway - pure gold. As I write this, the mental picture of Auriaya getting closer - Mikki jabbing away in chat and not reading anyones comments as she got closer and closer .... just can never really put down in words..... you just had to be there.

Thank you Mikki - yet another legend.

OOO wasnt with us at that time if i recall :D

still epic moment though, to bad vent died

ScottOOO
Dedicated Raider

Yeh i think i joined at the snowman bit. Wud've been funny to see.

I was at the hellas shooting Oóó into the flame thingy tho, that was funny Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: