View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Crusaders Coliseum 25 - TONIGHT

Raid Tonight - Crusaders Coliseum

Forum Image

Get your raiding shoes on we are going to kick some backsides in TOC tonight.

Our raid team has started to gel again - we have had some really enjoyable 10 man runs and I have a very good vibe about us going all the way tonight. In the words of the mighty Zonthor... "WE CAN DO IT!!!"

Only 9 spots left - sign now!!!!

Only 3 spots left - sign now!!!!

Remember this is the only raid run that you can actually earn tokens in. AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE SIGNED. NO SIGN, NO TOKEN.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/09/28 10:50; edited 2 times in total

I have to say I am very proud of some of our newer raiders and how thayhave performed in the 10 mans onver the last few weeks.

Things have conspired to try and halt us in Raids, mainly Vent server popping on us.

In ToC the 10 man the other day we was excellent. DPS was constant 23k and the bosses went down easy. with Vent Champions would have gone down as we managed to fight them for 10 mins without any of our people dying but without vent it was somewhat headless.

Our 10 man team in ulduar easily beat the first 8 bosses and had fun learning Thorim. With no Taker, Curio, Blackwings and Zonthor allot of the knowledge of how to beat encounters has gone so what people just did naturally we now need to relearn.
Thorim is a prime example where is the Dispelling/purging that did it in the end. and Spellstealing the shields. This is somethings that would have been done in the past without anything being mentioned.

But the improvement is there. Now we need to turn that into proper 25 man kills. It means everyone working together. Excecuting the plans and keeping yourself alive.

Grats to everyoen and good luck tonight.

My next 3 raid days are Wednesday, Friday & Sunday sadly.

Regards

Mikki
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Mikki hit the nail on the head. Improvements have been great.

I just want to mention, last night under the leadership of Deeth we downed faction champions. Real trial and error stuff. Each wipe we picked our selfs up, chatted about new approaches and finally we killed them. It was one of the most exciting team kills in ages.

Then after a few wipes - we killed the Twins Valkyr.

Well Done guys.

Yes in the past we breezed through these but that was with a team that had raided together night after night for almost 9 months without pause.

9 months of non stop raiding - no wonder so many decided to take a break.

What we have now achieved in a short period of time is to regroup, spread the work load, bring new people and very quickly start learning individual strengths and weaknesses.... and we are having fun again.

Still lots of work to do but as Mikki mentioned - the improvement is there.

Wicked. !!! I am sure we would have had the champs if we had vent the night before. With the way we was executing our plan they couldnt kill any of us but without vent to co-ordinate we couldnt kill them either Happy

Wicked!! Nice 1 Bizz.

BUT. How did last night go??
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: