View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Ulduar 25 - October 4

What a handsome team…..

Forum Image

Whoop!!! … We are back into raiding again. Last night the raid to Ulduar started on time with sign ups oversubscribed and replacers on the ready. It was fantastic to see our newer members fitting in and even though most have only been on a few raids with us now, we are worlds apart from the disjointed bunch that attempted TOC less than two weeks ago.

Flame Lolothon fell quite quickly, one wipe and a number of DC’s but in no time at all we where at XT, and raced through to Kologon. Cant really remember but I think we one or two shotted him before the crazy cat lady. The raid slowed down some at this stage, I guess the wine, whiskey and beer was starting to take effect and we had a number of wipes here. A bit frustrating as she is very easy – but after a while, she screamed for the last time and we set off to Razorscale.

This to took a few attempts by our drunken raiders but who cares …. Fun was had by all and we now know – we have a really good bunch together again.

Daace the imitation Paladin did a fanastic job raid leading with input from the likes of Xera and Mikki by the time the night nurse came to fetch him, Mikki was able to take over and we ended a fine evening of raiding just before curfew.

Great stuff guys.

I see that a TOC continuation run is scheduled tonight – since we have cleared 10 man this week, will have to see if 25 people get online …. Not sure… maybe we can get another 10 man going if people feel like it or can but have pretty much cleared every other 10 man this week…. Naxx done, Onyxia done … Cant remember where we are with Ulduar – think gauntlet… I guess lets see who is online and who feels like raiding..

In the end- we have managed to turn things around – lets keep the sign ups high, our next official 25 Man run will be on Wednesday … Onyxia and then some Ulduar continue if Possible. (We will extend the raid ID so the fight will continue from where we left off).

Keep it PINK

Sneaky had connection problems sO I was stuck no driver so I looked behind and ohh a vechile. Time for a Hijack I jack it and driver off and who is under it waiting? Bizzmark and I think Lyera. Was sooo funny. Hijacking their ride :P

Heheh.

You have no idea how topical that is in our country.

You look left and by the time you look right everything you have on you is gone.

Love you Yankee - come have fun in the real world.

Jump to: